Chapter Four

Scott, Chilled, and Nanners headed out of the school together, all three of them far beyond being 'tipsy' anymore. Never in Scott's life had he seen so much alcohol for just sixteen people, he didn't even know half of the brands existed. Scott suddenly leaned hard against Chilled, maybe he had drank a little too much, maybe everyone drank a little too much. Well, other than Sioux, that idiot seemed to be fine after six cans of beer and several shots of vodka, Scott lost count after the first few. Scott shook his head slightly, already regretting drinking so much, he preferred to be the one who remembered everyone getting piss drunk over the one being drunk. He glanced over at Chilled and Nanners and started to laugh along with them, what they were laughing at, he'd never know.

Scott glanced over at one of the lamps lighting up the paths and stared at it, did they change colours like that? It went from white to blue to pink and all the colour in between. He turned back to ask his friends if they saw the same thing he did but he was alone, Chilled and Nanners no where to be seen. "What the fuck." Scott slurred out, slightly angry his friends suddenly left him alone in his drunken state. He stumbled a few feet before he plopped down to the ground, chuckling softly to himself. He felt something brush softly along his arm, he slowly glanced over, barely recognizing the man beside due to the alcohol, but how could he ever forget what Sioux looked like? His mentor was sitting down beside him, propping himself up on his hands.

"You're drunk off your ass." He commented in a stoic sounding voice though he slurred his words slightly. Scott just giggled some more, not sure what was so funny. He suddenly felt himself laying down, unsure of why he decided to.

"I don't know how you aren't." Scott felt his attention drift to the sky, stars dotted every open space possible, even the moon looked like a bunch of little stars all together... maybe that was the alcohol.

He turned his head when Sioux was suddenly laying beside him, this seemed odd, but oh well, he was too drunk to care. Scott laced his fingers behind his head and smiled softly up at the sky. They laid there in silence, not an awkward silence but a comfortable drunk one before Sioux spoke up. "You know, you're not half bad." Scott let out a small laugh as he turned his head to look at Sioux, he was greeted with soft eyes.

Scott felt his cheeks heat up slightly but brushed it off. "That's the beer and vodka talking." He slurred, back into his giggling state. Scott watched as Sioux's eyes gained a look to them, he didn't know what it was but he felt himself blushing more.

"Is it still the beer and vodka talking when I say you look cute?" The older one smirked as the younger one felt his face heat up. There was no way this man was sober, he had to be drunk! Other than the scent of alcohol, he at least seemed sober. Scott covered his embarrassment with a small laugh as he sat up, scratching the back of his head.

"No more vodka for you!" Scott could feel and hear his voice crack, it was puberty all over again. He stood up, about done with this night before his vision went black.

.:.

Scott's eyes shot open, vaguely remembering that he had to train today. He quickly sat up but stopped suddenly; this wasn't his room and sitting at that desk across the room wasn't Chilled. Scott glanced down at himself and saw he was wearing a long, ugly green sleeved shirt that was two sizes too big and black baggy sweatpants to match. The problem was these weren't his or even Chilled's for that matter. He brought the chest of the shirt to his face a took a deep breath in through his nose, he closed his eyes for a moment as he smiled briefly; it smelled faintly of vanilla. Scott slowly stood up, letting go of the shirt, but quickly took a seat again as his head began to throb painfully.

He let out a curse as he gripped his head. Right, alcohol. Scott glanced up slowly as he heard him clear his throat. He saw a shirtless Sioux standing in front of him, Scott's eyes traced over his toned torso before he went to Sioux's face, already feeling the blush forming on his cheeks. Something about the man was off, like something was missing, Scott simply brushed it off.