Chapter 15

A/N: Don't forget to comment!!!

"THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT!! Wait a minute. You're a demigod?" He asks.

"Nope. But, my dad was. So that makes you my Uncle!" I tell him cheerfully.

"Wow." Was his dumb response.

"Well," I continue. "It appears that you still have a class to finish, so, I had best be going. Arrivaderci Uncle Shizzle!" I say whilst walking out of the forge door.

Percy/Tony's POV

As soon as that door closed I burst out laughing. The look on Leo's face when I told him he was my uncle was PRICELESS!!

Once I was able to calm down though, I began to think back to the one little girl I saw earlier. She looked soooo much like Hazel.

Wait a minute... what was her name again?

Marietta? Nope. Marnie? Definitely not. Maria! No. MARIE! That's what her name was!!

Wait another minute... THAT'S HAZELS MOMS NAME!!

THE GIRL MUST BE HAZEL AND FRANKS LOVE CHILD!!

Woah.

I AM AWESOME!!

I'm starting to sound like Leo now.

Great! I just ran into a tree.

Ow... trees hurt.

So do rocks.

And swords.

And fists.

Especially when they're connected to someone like Thalia or Pepper.

OH MY GODS!! I NEVER TOLD PEPPER WHERE I WAS GOING!!! Wait... where is she at again? It doesn't matter. I need to call her ASAP!

But for now... where the hell am I?

I'm in the middle of the woods by what appears to be a mountain or hill that I feel drawn to. (a/n: I'm trying to describe bunker 9)
It feels like it's pulling on the fire inside me.

Being the idiot I am. I try shooting it with flames.

And guess what?

I almost crapped my pants when the wall opened up to a huge bunker/hanger thing. I sh*t you not.

It. Looked. Awesome.

It was HUMUNGOUS!!

It was like a huge plane hanger. There were work tables everywhere  that were all covered in blueprints and tools.

The sad thing was though, that everything was covered in a thin layer of dust.

Obviously no one had been here for a while.

"What are you doing here?" Asked a voice from behind me.

I jumped and turned to see none other than...

Calypso...

"I-I'm uhh..." I said stupidly.

"Yeah, I get that response a lot nowadays.

Well of course she did! She was older than the last rime I saw her and she was PREGNANT!

"Uhhh... I didn't mean to come in! I just felt a sort of draw from the door and then I shot it with fire because I am awesome like that." I tell whilst giving her a dashing smile. (a/n:XD)

"That sounds like something Leo would do." She tells me, ignoring my good looks.

"Now that you mention it, it kind of does from what I've heard about him, but... I am simply just more awesome than he is in every way."

She face palmed. "You sound soo much like Leo that I wouldn't be surprised if you two were related." She muttered loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh we are! He's my Uncle! Which would make you my Aunt! Am I right?" I ask her while wiggling my eyebrows.

She blushed before face palming again.

"Not another one. One is enough already and now there's two?! Just great!" She muttered.

I smirked.

Then a conch horn sounded signaling that it was time for lunch. So much for going to the Poseidon cabin.

A/N: This is really just a filler chapter... sorry! Don't forget to comment!!