Chapter 27

A/N: SORRY GUYS!! THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER! The real chapter 27 will be posted within the week.

But guess what! I've been tagged by SamanthaPerry0!
So if you want to know a bit about me... CONTINUE READING!

~RULES~

1.) You have to post all the rules (No Styx Sherlock...)

2.) You have to tag 13 people

3.) Each person has to say 13 things about themselves.

  4.) You have to answer all 13 questions as well as make new questions for the people you tag

5.) Please don't skip tags

6.) Tag backs are allowed for whatever reason (Primary school anyone?)

7.) If you don't do it within a week you have to do something I tell you to do

8.) Be creative with the title because creativity is nice (Is my title interesting enough for you?)

9.) Put it in a book not the comments!!!! (If you haven't written a book then publish one specifically for this tag)

**********
My Answers
**********

Question 1: Favorite Book? Umm... That's a tricky one... I'd have to say it's a tie between 'The Lost Hero' and 'The Son of Neptune'

Question 2: Favorite Writing Piece on any sort of Fanfiction site? Probably 'The Returning Legend' by Arcticwolf22. It's a really good book.

Question 3: Favorite Marvel character if not Marvel then DC? Umm, for Marvel, it would be Loki, for DC it would be Artemis.

Question 4: Do you wear some type of glasses from sunglasses to reading glasses? This is a very random question but yes, I do wear sunglasses in the summer when I actually remember them...

Question 5:  What grade are you In? The 9th grade. Yep, I'm a Freshman, and the youngest one in my grade that I know of...

Question 6: Are you any good at sports whether school or outside team? It depends on the sport...

Question 7: Do you actually want to do this tag? Yes, because I have nothing better to do other than sleep so I'm really bored

Question 8: What's your favorite TV Show or movie? LILO AND STITCH!!! TV show would be Star Wars Rebels or Ultimate Spiderman Web Warriors

Question 9: Do you have a favorite author and if you do who are they? RICK RIORDAN!!

Question 10: Do you like Merlin the TV Show? I've heard of it but have no idea what it is...

Question 11: If you had any superpower what would it be? Umm... to do magic, Loki magic

Question 12: If you could travel in time but each time you did you aged 5 years would you travel in time? Yes, but, only once. I would travel back to either Ancient Greece or Ancient Rome and stay there forever.

Question 14: DO YOU SUPPORT SUPERWHOLOCK (or) DESTIEL (or) JOHNLOCK (or) DOCTOR SONG!?!?! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANY OF THOSE THINGS ARE!!!!!!

**********
My questions to you:
**********

Question 1) What is your favorite Percy Jackson Ship?

Question 2) What country do you live in?

Question 3) do you speak any other languages? If so, what are they?

Question 4) who is your favorite superhero? (Marvel or DC)

Question 5) What is your favorite book on wattpad?

Question 6) If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?

Question 7) what's your favorite color?

Question 8) What's your favorite song?

Question 9) What's your favorite food?

Question 10) Are you a girl or boy?

Question 11) Do you like reading, or writing more?

Question 12) What fandom(s) are you in?

Question 13) What impact, has Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus, had on your life?

Yay! Don't forget to let me know when you post your answers!

TAGGED PEOPLES
OmegaAlphaHydra
Emer28702000
Cooljoanna14
XxXMStyleXxX
Teen4ife
ICantPickAFavFandom
PercicoShipper123
PerenellFlamell
Daughter_ofLoki
iloveLukeCastellan
Arcticwolf22
loki-d
doodles14

There you have it folks! All of the tagged people!! Don't forget! You only have one week!!

TO ALL OR MY REGULAR READERS: I WILL UPDATE SOON!! LESS THAN A WEEK!! AT MOST A WEEK!!