Chapter 6

A/N: Please comment and send in a nightmare!! Also, I accidentally wrote that they were going after dinner, I meant lunch.

"Well then... I guess we should all start packing and then leave after lunch. Sound good?" Natasha asked. Everyone nodded their head in agreement before heading to go pack.

Just great...

Percy/Tony's POV

With that, I went to my room to pack.

I threw some clothes into my bag before going into my secret room.

There, I grabbed a few weapons before going over to a corner and pulling out a bronze and gold backpack.

It was a collapsible Ironman suit I had made a few months ago out of Celestial Bronze and Imperial Gold with a slight bit of mortal bronze and steel in the mix.

I put the weapons into my suitcase with my clothes before placing the suit in a separate duffel bag.

Then I headed to the kitchen.

Surprisingly, I was the first one there. So, I ordered pizza for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 10 minutes, the Avengers (not including the initiates) were all packed and joyfully munching on pizza.

When everyone was done, we all packed up the jet, getting ready to leave. Natasha put in the coordinates, and we were off.

I loved flying.

I know, I know, I used to hate it. That was only because I was afraid of Zeus blowing me out of the sky. Now that I don't have to worry about that, I enjoyed flying very much.

"How much longer until we get there?" Asked a bored Clint.

"About 3 minutes." Natasha replied.

"What? How's that possible? We just barely left 5 minutes ago?"

"It's located on Long Island Sound."

"Oh..." was Clint's smart response.

"Yeah. 'Oh'" I say mockingly.
He just glared.

"We're here." Said Steve as we started to slowly descend.

"No dip Sherlock." I replied before grabbing my duffel and taking out my suit and putting it on.

We all walked out but left our bags in the jet.

We were instantly surrounded as soon as we stepped through the border.

Well, as soon as Natasha, Thor, Clint and I stepped through the border.

"Who are you and what do you want!" Demanded one of the demigods.

"One moment," I say, "I, Tony Stark legacy of Vulcan, allow Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers to enter Camp Half Blood." I announce before gestureing at them to follow us.

"We, young Demigods, are the Avengers and were sent by Lord Poseidon to help you find Percy Jackson." Said Natasha.

"He doesn't exist..." I try to reason with her.

She just glares at me.

Luckily the demigods didn't hear me because one of them said to her:

"Ok then, we should probably bring you to Chiron then. Follow me." They said.

"We followed him to the big house where we saw Chiron, in all his glory, arguing with a blonde haired girl.

I recognized her princess curls immediately.

Annabeth...

I then stopped abruptly, but then continued when Clint ran into me.

"Greetings Chiron." Thundered Thor.

Chiron looked up, surprised at seeing the Norse god standing there.

He quickly waved Annabeth away, telling her that he'll talk to her later. Then he walked towards us.

"Hello there Thor, it's an honor to get to see you again. Who might you all be?" He asked, noticing us.

"We are the Avengers." I tell him. I then step out of my suit and put my hand up for him to shake.

"I'm Tony Stark. That's Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, and you've already met Thor." I tell him.

"Of course, well, welcome to camp. I'm assuming you're the 'hero team' that Poseidon asked to assist us in the search for Percy Jackson."

"Of course." Was Natasha's response.

"Still not a real person..." I whisper to her.

"I assure you he is real
Mr. Stark. I trained him myself." He replied. Apparently he heard me. Oops.

"Well I assure you that you are looking for the wrong man. Percy Jackson NEVER EXISTED!!" I tell them all.

They all looked shocked at my outburst.

"Sorry about that. I'm just going to go to the lake." I tell them before walking away.

"How does he know where the lake is?" Chiron asked Natasha.

I was already too far away to hear her response. So I didn't care.

I just want to leave here as soon as possible.