Chapter 1

"Sir there are 21 girls in silver clothing and carrying bows in the lobby insisting on seeing you. Should I send them up?" Jarvis said.

Percy/Tony's POV

(I don't care if Jarvis is in Vision, Tony made another)

At this, Natasha almost chocked on her drink, while Thor just spit his out on everyone.

Meanwhile, I showed no emotion asI thought for a minute, wondering what Artemis and the hunters are doing here, before replying, "No Jarvis. Tell them that I will only speak to their leader and send her up".

Five minutes later Artemis arrived. Before I could even speak, Thor and Natasha both said "Hello M'lady. What brings you here?"

"Hello dear Amazon and...Thor, I'm afraid that I have been lead here on my search for Perseus Jackson. Do you know anything of his whereabouts?"

My eyes widened as I tried to leave the room without being seen. But, no such luck.

"Where do you think you're going Stark." Said Natasha.

"I'm going to my lab, this obviously has nothing to do with me or any one else here so I was going to leave you two to your conversation." I tell her truthfully.

I then see the shocked faces of the others and realized what I said. I quickly add "I know as a matter of fact that Thor here is the only Asgaurdian I'm ok with talking to unless it's smack talking to his reindeer of a brother."

I hear them all let out a sigh of relief, especially Thor. "I'll best be going then." 

And with that I start walking to my lab.

"Hold on a moment mortal. What makes you think I'm an Asgaurdian?" Artemis asks curiously.

I curse under my breath before turning to her with an emotionless face and say:

"Well, for one thing, you're glowing silver. And two, you seem to be all buddy buddy with Thor and Natasha here, and I know as a matter of fact that Natasha here isn't fully human, so I just assumed that you weren't from around here."

Once again, everyone was shocked at my niceness and smartness.

"Now, while I don't wish to be rude Ms. Glowing silver goddess lady, I really must be getting back to work, or my wife will have my head for not getting it done." I say before trying to walk out of the room for the...what? Third time?

But once again, I am stopped.

"Somethings off about you boy. Why do you smell of fire?"

"Probably because I basically blew up my lab earlier with me in it."

Everybody snickered at that.

"No, that's not it. Tell me the truth boy, or I'll force it out of you." She said, eyeing the visible roman tattoo on my forearm.

(Which had luckily changed from a trident to a whatever it's called. It looks like a triangle with an arrow sticking up from the top point.)

I gulped and sighed in defeat before speaking.

"Si vos vere volo ut me qui sim nesciam, me sequimini." I say while gesturing to her to follow me.

She nodded before following me to my lab.

(Translation: If you really want to know who I am, then follow me.)

Once we entered my lab I turned to Artemis and say curiously, "So what are you doing here M'lady Artemis?"

"I have already said what and you are just trying to change the subject! Now, why do you smell of fire?"

I sigh before answering

"My father was a son of Vulcan and I am one of the few people whom Vulcan has blessed. This blessing numbs any demigod scent greatly for some reason which is why I only faintly smelled of it."

Not technically the truth but not a lie either.

"I guess that makes sense."

"Good, we're all good then?"

"Not quite, have you ever heard of a hero by the name of Percy Jackson?"

"Of course I have, he is the hero of Olympus after all."

"Have you seen him recently? My wolves have tracked him to this building."

"I'm afraid that if I answered your question Lady Artemis, it would be a lie either way."

"And why is that?"

I bite my lip before saying something that I know I'm going to regret.

"Percy Jackson, M'lady, never existed."

"What do you mean?"

"Ask Hecate, she'll know. I'm afraid that I have been sworn to silence on this factor, M'lady"

"Very well then, thank you Mr. Stark."

"No problem Lady Diana, I mean Artemis. Dang It! I was on a roll!" I say dramatically annoyed.

She just rolls her eyes before leaving and I follow her up.

When we get there, the rest of the Avengers and the initiates are sitting around a table, deep in conversation.

Artemis clears her throat to get their attention.

Their heads snap this way. They eyed me and seemed to be asking 'what's up with you today?'

I smirked and snickered in response to their bewildered looks.

"I shall be going now. Thank you Thor and Stark for welcoming me here and answering my questions."

"It was nothing Lady Artemis. You are welcomed here anytime!" Said Thor.

I clear my throat annoyedly before saying to Thor.

"Dude, it's my tower. Just because you're the Norse thunder god doesn't mean you have any special privileges!
Anyway, yes M'Lady Artemis, as Thor said, you are welcomed here anyti-"

"Sir, there has been an explosion in the lobby"

"Thanks Jarvis, now where was I? Oh yeah, you're welcomed here anytime M'lady. Next time though, I'll have to make sure to also let up the hunters. Now, you should probably get going before they blow up my whole lobby. And don't forget what I told you. Goodbye now Lady Dia-Artemis. Dang it! Again!"

Thor chuckled while Artemis scowled before walking to the elevator and going to the lobby.

A/N:I will update ASAP OK?