Chapter 26

A/N: Did anybody find it ironic that I posted chapters 24, 25, and 26 on Christmas? Talk about irony...

Now, 5Littledirectionfob is a great friend of mine, and she's a huge 5SOS and 1D fan, so... To all the 5SOS and 1D fans reading this, can you please check out her account and her books? Thanks!

On to the story!...

Suddenly, Bruce had an epiphany. "Umm, guys... Weren't we just having a very intense conversation about something before?" He asked. "Uhh... I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure that's what happens when you have three severely ADHD people in one room." Says Tony. "True dat." Came the reply from Ryan and Pepper. Every mortal person in the room, and I, facepalmed.

Tony/Percy's POV

Why did everyone facepalm? Oh well. "You know what guys, we still have a very important matter to discuss.." Said Pepper, eye balling me. I looked at her curiously, so did everyone else. She cleared her throat. "Tony, or is it Percy now... Oh well. Tony, what is it exactly that the Grey Sisters told you?" She asked.

I looked at her wide-eyed and gulped. I did not want to talk about that. "Umm..." "Come on Tony, just tell us. It can't be that bad... Hopefully." Said my mom. I smiled at her. "The only thing the Grey Sisters said to me was 'The Prophesy had begun'. What prophecy they are referring to though, I have no idea." I tell them.

My mom looks at me worriedly. "Another Prophecy?" She asks sadly. "Yes mom, another prophecy." I reply before embracing her in a comforting hug. Pepper and Paul join the hug, followed by Ryan, then Loki and Bruce (a/n: and you guys if you want to!) Soon it became a big group hug.

After a while we all pulled apart. "Do you guys want any hot chocolate?" Asked mom. "Yes please!" We all replied. Sally chuckled. "Ok, I'll go make some." She says before making her way to the kitchen. Suddenly the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" Shouted Ryan before racing to the door before anyone could react. "Oh, hi Rachel." Said Ryan from the door. "Hey Ryan, may I come in? I have a message for one Tony Stark." Came Rachel's reply. "Sure, come on in. Tony's in the living room" replied Ryan. "Thanks"

Then Rachel stepped into view. "Hello there Percy." She said smirking. I looked down and realized my glamour was still up. Oops. "Uhh... H-Hi Rachel. What brings you here?" I ask. "I have a message for you." She says simply, before being enveloped in a green mist.

"Daughter of Loki will lead the way,

As husband and wife return from the grave,

The world is forced into darkness and ice,

A savior rises up once more,

To take back what was theirs to adore."

(a/n: sorry if the prophecy was sucky)
With that she collapsed. Almost instantly did Ryan start talking. "Ok, so, unless Hel is going to guid the way, I would assume that I am going to lead the way for this prophecy, which is a pretty good thing since I already know everything about it." She says.

A/N: I'm going to stop here for now but remember that this chapter is incomplete. It is currently 23:30 here on Christmas eve and I am too tired to continue for now but since I did promise multiple people a triple update... I'll still post the unfinished chapter. I'll finish it soon though.

🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!
🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁