Chapter 16

A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday! I'll do a double update sometime soon! Don't forget to comment!!
Above is a painting that I painted.

"Oh we are! He's my Uncle! Which would make you my Aunt! Am I right?" I ask her while wiggling my eyebrows.

She blushed before face palming again.

"Not another one. One is enough already and now there's two?! Just great!" She muttered.

I smirked.

Then a conch horn sounded signaling that it was time for lunch. So much for going to the Poseidon cabin.

Percy/Tony's POV

On our way down to the lunch pavilion (a/n: that is what it's called right?) talked about, well, multiple things.

I found out that she was almost 8 months pregnant and was having twins, one boy and one girl (luckily, imagine having two little Leos running around)

She found out that I was blessed by Hephaestus and was a fire user.

By the time we got there, we knew quite a bit more about each other than before.

When we got there, I said goodbye to her before sitting down with rest of the Avengers and started munching on the pizza in front of me.

"CRAP!! WE FORGOT TO TELL PEPPER THAT WE WERE GOING SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Screeched Clint.

We all stared at each other in silence before we each yelled one of the following:

"SH*T!"~Me

"GOD DAMNIT!"~Clint

"IT'S GODS DAMNIT!"~Natasha

"HOW COULD THIS OCCUR!?"~Thor

"STOP YELLING! YOU'RE MAKING ME ANGRY!"~Bruce
(Obviously)

"THAT'S NOT GOOD!"~Steve

See, everyone on our team, except for Natasha, are terrified of Pepper. She's scarier than Annabeth was when she's pissed of.

"You know what?" I tell them. "I'll call her from my suit after lunch, ok?" I told them.

"You better." They chorused.

"Well, now that that's all sorted out, I suggest that you all finish your lunch, my father and I need to speak to you all in private." Said a voice from behind me.

I instantly recognized who the voice belonged to.

"Hey Ryan," I reply. "Why do you and Loki have to speak with us?" I ask.

She bit her lip nervously, glancing at the surrounding campers that were chatting away, completely indulged in there own conversations.

"It's about what occurred last year." She tells us, looking down.

"You mean about the fact that someone was controlling him and made him lead the Chitauri and destroy more than half of New York?" I ask.

The Avengers all gasp while Ryan grimaces.

"Yes, it is about that. Just meet me at the Poseidon cabin after lunch so that we can discuss this more." She tells me before walking towards the Hermes table to eat her own lunch.

"Hello again!" Said a cheery voice.

We all turned back around to see Loki sitting at our table next to me.

"I'm assuming that my advice helped?" I asked him with a smirk.

He chuckled softly. "Yes, it helped quite a bit actually. She opened up to me enough to show emotion, so, I'd say that your advice helped a lot." He tells me.

"Glad to hear! I always enjoy knowing that a demigod doesn't hate their parent!" I reply.

"Wait a minute here. Did anybody else realize that Ryan just said that Loki was being controlled into attacking New York?!" demanded Clint.

Before anyone could say anything though, Loki says:

"Yes, I was being controlled during the whole thing. In fact, Ryan and I discussed this earlier and she wanted all of the Avengers and I, to meet with her after lunch to see if we can figure out who the person was that was controlling me." He explained quickly.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but, I'm done with my lunch so I'm gonna go call Pepper to make sure she doesn't freak out about me, I mean, us missing. I'll meet you at the Poseidon cabin when I'm done. Hopefully this time I don't run into any legends." I say sarcastically.

A/N: Once again, I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday!! I'll be sure to double update sometime soon!

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

👉🏻Another A/N: Sorry, I had originally wrote that they forgot to tell Fury where they were but then I went back a few chapters and realized that I put Fury being there when Poseidon asked them to go to camp so it didn't make any sense so I changed Fury to Pepper.👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Ciao!