Chapter 18

A/N: Sorry for not updating this past weekend! It was very busy. I probably won't be able to update as much as I do because of school.
Don't forget to comment! And HAPPY (late) HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Previously:

"Yes, I was being controlled during the whole thing. In fact, Ryan and I discussed this earlier and she wanted all of the Avengers and I, to meet with her after lunch to see if we can figure out who the person was that was controlling me." He explained quickly.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but, I'm done with my lunch so I'm gonna go call Pepper to make sure she doesn't freak out about me, I mean, us missing. I'll meet you at the Poseidon cabin when I'm done. Hopefully this time I won't run into any legends." I say sarcastically.

Previous chapter:

Great, now to get to camp Half-Blood as fast as possible before the Avengers blow something up.

And now, they're going to have a pissed of daughter of Lyssa to deal with. I feel a little sorry for them... no I don't.

Percy/Tony's POV

I was on my way to the big house when I realized that if I called Pepper from an unknown number then she would most likely freak out. So, I ditched my plan to call her from the phone that's in the big house, and called her on my phone, knowing that it wouldn't attract any monsters.

I clicked on Peppers number and listened to it ringing, waiting for her to answer.

She didn't.

I tried to call her at least 30 more times before I finally just gave up. I'll try calling her later.

On that note, I started walking back to the Poseidon cabin where Ryan asked us to meet her.

Little did I know, that there was a small fight going on right outside my cabin. I only realized it when I got zapped by lightning.

My first thought, surprisingly wasn't 'Thor's angry', but instead, was:

'When the hell did Thalia get here?!?'

I know, weird right?

Anyways, I slowly got back up, careful as to not loose my balance. But me being the klutz I am, fell.

I waited for my vision to clear this time before sitting up.

About ten feet away from me was a kid with raven black hair like mine used to be, and electrifying blue eyes.

So that's why I thought of Thalia first.

"Oh my gods! Are you ok?! I'm soo sorry! I was aiming for my brother I swear!" The kid said.

Only then did I see the kid that had matching blue eyes that instead had blonde hair. They both looked about eight years old. The blonde one could maybe be ten though, it's hard to tell.

"It's ok," I tell the kid as he tries to help me up. "I've been hit by five times that amount of lightning before thanks to Thalia." I tell him while rubbing my head.

Then I froze when I realized what I just said.

Their eyes grew to the size of golf balls and their grins grew wider.

"You know Thalia?!?" They said at the same time.

"Of course I do. She was pretty famous here after all those years being a pine tree and all" I tell them while laughing at their faces.

"How do you two know Thalia?" I ask them.

"She's our Aunt!" Replied Blondie.

"She's my aunt and my sister." Replied Raven head.

I gave them a puzzled look and they both laughed.

"How about we introduce ourselves." Said Blondie.

"I'm Luke Grace and this is my brother Michael Grace. Our parents are Piper and Jason Grace but Perun here isn't related by blood, he's actually a son of Zeus but seeing as his mother died in childbirth, he was raised by Jason and Piper." Said Blondie.

I stared at Luke in surprise.

"Um, this might seem like a weird question but... wh-who named you two?" I asked him.

He smiled. "You'd be surprised at how often we get asked that question. We were named by Aunt Thalia. We're named after Luke Castellan and Michael Yew who died in the second Titan War."

I smiled at this. "Good, at least there's one person that remembers that they were the real heroes." I said softly.

Both boys looked at me confused but didn't say anything.

"Boys! Where are you? You didn't hurt anyone again did you?!" Shouted a voice from the big house.

"We're over here dad!" Said Michael.

"Where?"

"By the volleyball pit!" Shouted Luke.

Suddenly a blond haired man with glasses came into view.

"Ah, there you boys are." He said.

"Who's this you're talking to." He asked, looking at me.

I took this as my cue.

"Hey, I'm Tony Stark, Legacy and Champion of Vulcan." I tell him.

(a/n: I know that he was only blessed by him but I decided to make him Hephaestus/Vulcans champion instead of just being blessed by him)

He whistled while shaking my hand.

"Champion of Vulcan, really? That's cool. I'm Jason Grace, son of Jupiter. It seems you've already met my boys." He said.

"Sure did, they seem to be a handful. Michael reminds me of Thalia while Luke definitely gets his traits from you." I tell him.

"You know Thalia?" He asks me.

"Who doesn't? Besides, she used to be a tree!" I tell him with a smile.

He laughs.

"Yep, you've got a point. Well, we should be getting back to mom now don't you think boys?" He asks them.

"Yep." They responded in sync.

"Let's get going then. See you later Mr. Stark!" He calls over his shoulder as him and the boys walk away.

"Call me Tony!" I called back.

"Sure thing!" Came a faint response.

A/N: Don't worry, Tony's reveal is coming up soon, well, part of it anyway. I made this chapter longer for you guys as a 'I'm sorry' gift for not updating on Halloween.

Hope you liked it!!