Chapter 4

A/N: the cover above was made for me by doodles14
I'm going to be changing the cover to this one when I post the next chapter, that way people are sure to see this. Check doodles' profile out! BESTEST MOST FANTABULOUS PERSON THAT I HAVE MET ON WATTPAD! Just saying...
Now for the story:

Previously
"Well, sun grand baby, Natasha and I are..." I looked over to Natasha to see if it was ok if I told them. She nodded. "We're talking about our heritage. There's somethings in this world that have been hidden so well that even though they live among us, we don't notice them."

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?" Demanded Clint.

"What I'm trying to say, and failing miserably if I do say so myself, is that gods are real and still alive today."

Percy/Tony's POV

They all stared at me in confusion before... well... almost everyone's reaction was different.

There were a few shouts of denial from Clint, a confused Steve, a thinking Bruce, a few laughs and some more shouts or denial came from everyone else.

"What do you mean by 'the gods are real and still alive today'?" Asked Steve.

I sighed.

"You all should take a seat. This is going to take a while." I say, walking over to the couches.

"Where to start..." I wondered aloud.

"You know what? I'm going to start with mine and Natasha's heritage." I say in a dreamy tone, still thinking about how I'm going to get them to understand.

"So, you all know that my father was Howard Stark, correct? Well, he wasn't completely human..." I tell them whilst drinking the rum in my hand. (What? Scotch gets boring at times!)

"What do you mean he wasn't completely human?" Asked Bruce.

"My father was a Demigod. Half Roman god (not really), Half mortal. More specifically, he was a son of Vulcan." I told them.

"Wait a minute... isn't that a plane-" started Clint.

"Yes, the planet that Spock is from has the same name. I know. Anyway, Vulcan is the Roman god of Fire, blacksmithing and the forge. And, my grandfather." I paused before continuing.

"Natasha here, is a daughter of Mars. NOT the planet Clint! But the Roman god of War and Battle. Something else I forgot to mention is that there is a camp that the roman demigods and their descendants go to called Camp Jupiter. At that camp, we learn how to fight and work together. That's where I got this," I explain before pulling up my sleeve to show them my SPQR tattoo.

"Cool!" Said Clint.

"Not really. It hurts like a bitch since it's burned on." I tell him while grimacing, remembering the pain.

"Oh..."

"Yeah."

"So why doesn't Natasha have the tattoo?" Questioned Pietro.

I jumped, forgetting that they were there.

"She never went to the camp." I told them.

"She was part of a huge all-female group called the Amazons." I explain.

"Like Wonder Woman?" Questioned Clint.

I sighed. "Yes Clint, like Wonder Woman... sort of..."

"Is everyone satisfied with answers now?" I asked, standing up to get another drink.

"Not quite..." said a deep voice.

I turned around to see Nick Fury standing there, beside him stood the one man that I never thought I would see again.

Poseidon...

A/N: SORRY ABOUT THE CRAPPY CHAPTER!! I needed to make sure that things were explained to the team! AND I REALLY NEED A NIGHTMARE!!!!! And soon!! I won't be able to post pass chapter 5 if I don't so please!! I need a nightmare!!

Thanks for reading! Please comment! I love reading the things you guys have to say, whether they are positive or negative, I still enjoy reading them so please comment what you think!!