Chapter 17

A/N: I tried to make this update longer than usual for you guys! Don't forget to comment!

"Yes, I was being controlled during the whole thing. In fact, Ryan and I discussed this earlier and she wanted all of the Avengers and I, to meet with her after lunch to see if we can figure out who the person was that was controlling me." He explained quickly.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but, I'm done with my lunch so I'm gonna go call Pepper to make sure she doesn't freak out about me, I mean, us missing. I'll meet you at the Poseidon cabin when I'm done. Hopefully this time I won't run into any legends." I say sarcastically.

Pepper's POV

Where are they?!? There's no sign of a fight at the tower but the Team is nowhere to be found!

Where the Hades did they go?!?

I enter the Avengers tower once more and head to the main floor to see if I missed anything.

Once again though, nothing.

Maybe JARVIS can be of some assistance.

"JARVIS." I say at nothing in particular.

"Yes Mrs. Potts?" The AI responds.

"Where are the Avengers?"

"Long Island Sound madam." He responded.

What the hell are they doing there? None of them should have anything to do there! Unless...

"JARVIS, show me the security footage from the last day the Avengers were at the tower."

"Of course, madam."

Just then, a flat screen tv popped out of the wall and started playing the footage.

The video started with Tony walking into the room looking well rested, for once.

Suddenly though, he stopped and stared at a figure in the corner, he appeared to be petrified with a look of great shock on his face.

I tried making out who the figure was, Tony obviously knew who it was, and they seemed really familiar to me like I knew them from somewhere.

"Who the hell are you, and what are you doing in my tower?" Tony demanded.

The figure turned to face Tony and stepped out of the shadows.

I gasped. It was Nico D'Angelo. I hadn't seen him since I was last at camp!

Anyways, he appeared to be confused by something.

"I'm here looking for a man named Perseus Jackson. My dog led me here. Do you know where he is?" He asked Tony.

"I'll tell you the same thing I told Diana: that question cannot be answered truthfully without it being a lie." He told him, his voice becoming slightly louder in annoyance.

Wait a minute... TONY'S A DEMIGOD?!? WHAT?!? And when was Artemis at the tower?

"And why is that?" Nico asked.

Tony sighed and cursed quietly under his breath before responding.

"Because," Tony started "Percy Jackson never existed." How would Tony know this?!? "That is all I can tell you since I have been sworn to secrecy. If you really want answers, ask Hepheastus or Lady Hecate, they should know." He continued.

Nico seemed very upset at this new information and stomped his way back to the shadows bitterly.

"TELL VALDEZ THAT HIS NEPHEW TONY STARK SAYS HI!" Tony call after him.

Wait a minute. Tony's Leo's nephew? That must mean that his grandfather is Hepheastus!

Thanks again for that power of wisdom Athena!

"Ok JARVIS, I think I've seen enough to know where they are. Thank you very much!" I tell the AI.

"You are very much welcome madam." He replied.

Great, now to get to camp Half-Blood as fast as possible before the Avengers blow something up.

And now, they're going to have a pissed of daughter of Lyssa to deal with. I feel a little sorry for them... no I don't. 😈

A/N: Lyssa is the Greek goddess of Rage, Fury and Madness.
Pepper is her daughter and is also blessed by Athena.

Sorry that this chapter isn't much longer than the others! I'll make sure the next one is!!