Intro

A wicked stepmother, Two jealous step sisters who are jealous of the oh-so-Amazing Cinderella and a hot prince dude who fall for her

I related myself to the perfection called Cinderella when my Dad got married to the witch Margaret, when she brought in her evil daughters to our house, when my dad left for business trips and never looked back.

So, I grew up listening to the same old story of Cinderella and its many versions. All of these versions had one thing in common. She was drop dead gorgeous. I was not.

Chances of an XXL Princess to meet her prince charming are almost Nil. But As the story goes, All it takes one night. Just one single night that could make or destroy your fairytale.

I am the fat Cinderella and this is my story of not finding my prince charming but myself.

----

A/N- I am not trying to offend anyone with this nor body shaming (fat or skinny) Everyone is beautiful in their own ways.

But, Please avoid if you easily get triggered by these things.

Read on if you want to enjoy a light hearted romance-humour filled journey of Sandy, as she stumbles from one problem to another while dealing with her step mother and sisters, maybe even finding her prince charming in the process but also having to learn to get over the past failures and facing her demons instead of running away..

Edit - Added the song to the intro :D ;)