13. He Finds The Different Effects Of Changing.

It's a long one! I'm so proud of myself for typing this in one day! :D But I corrected any grammatical mistakes and put missing words in. Please tell me if I've missed anything! I love you guys! :D

XOXO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Julian~~

After our little run in with the others, we all went home. As I was about to enter my house a thought reared up in my head. I had about the detention I had with Mr. S. Face palming, I ran back to the school. I wish Oscar was here with me, as quick as this all went I really like him, his kisses, his eyes, his personality, everything. As I jogged up the pathway my eyebrows raised, the amount of students still here for detention was almost astounding! My eyes unconsciously swept over the school grounds. I spotted Oscar near the bike racks. A smile spread across my face uncontrollably and I wolf whistled to him as I walked up to the doors. Oscar heard me and spun around obviously looking for me. He finally spotted me and grinned.

Oscar began running towards me and I paused, waiting for him smiling happily. At least he was here for or with me.

"So... What're you doing after detention?" Oscar grinned, bounding up to me as I pushed the school's entrance door's open. I held them open for him and bent down deciding I'll have some fun. Oscar leaned up to press his lips against mine but I stooped to his ear instead of his lips, blowing it lightly and nipping at the lobe. Oscar shivered, "Nothing." Then I pulled back.

"Hey! That's not a welcoming kiss for your boyfriend!" Oscar cried. I turned around as the hallway went silent. I held my arms out for him to hug me. But of course, nothing ever goes to plan with Oscar. He grinned mischievously and began running at me. I braced for impact.

His body slammed into my torso as his legs wrapped around my waist and his arms around my neck, we both giggled at each other. He was a little taller while he was on me like this, I had to bend my head back to look at him. Oscar slid one arm from my neck and traced a pattern on my jaw. I smiled softly up at him as he concentrated on what he was doing. His fierce blue eyes full of wonder, lust, Affection and many more.

I could hear whispers behind and around us as he leaned in, his eyes went from staring at my jaw to my lips. His lips parted as his head descended onto mine. I kissed him back softly, sweetly, his sweet hot tongue swiped along my bottom lip and I growled appreciatively. Looks like someone is getting adventurous.

I bit his tongue lightly and smirked when he moaned. Next thing I know, Oscar's hands are embedded into my hair and he was kissing me back fiercely and we were suddenly leaning into the lockers, his back against some random door. I released his legs because he was strong enough to keep himself up and also because of the leverage of the lockers.

I ran my hand up the side of him and brushed the tips along his torso. He giggled hysterically, his head falling back and his hands leaving my hair to my wandering hand. "S-stop Jules! It tickles!" He cried.

"Oh I know," I chuckled, "Oh I know..." I leaned in as I stopped tickling him and rested my forehead on his, his eyes closed, making me lose sight of the beautiful striking blue that I loved seeing. "Good afternoon by the way.." I whispered, pecking his nose, eyes, cheeks and lips. He giggled, opening his eyes and gazing back at me affectionately.

"Good afternoon to you too, handsome.." He giggled, pecking my lips also.

A throat clearing beside us made us look to the left, a short guy with bad acne and brown short messy hair stared up at us angrily, "Do you mind doing that somewhere else?"