7. He Faces Their Fears.

~~Julian~~

"We're all with you Jules, calm the hell down!" Kaylah yelled, slapping her hand on my bouncing knee. It's now dead. Ah! Dead leg! Dead leg! Ow! Ow! Ow!

"Ow! Dude you hurt when you hit people!" I grimaced, rubbing at the dead spot in my leg. Kaylah giggled, "Oh baby, you know how much I love hurting people." She grinned and winked, turning back around in her seat and looking at the T.v screen.

We were now in Geography, the most boring subject in this school. I rolled my eyes and blew at a few strands of... Blue. I swear I'm never going to get used to my hair being like this. Mum can be a bit controlling sometimes, but it's better than her leaving me alone and ignoring me. So yeah, I'm glad that mum isn't as bad as some out there.

"Just breathe in and out Jules, it's not as bad as you think. You'll kill him out there, I'm positive you will." Tyler murmured, smiling at me confidently.

My eyebrows furrowed and I leaned forward. "You are? I'm not big on confrontation Ty, I'm a pacifist. I don't do confrontation!" I whisper yelled, expressing my panic and stress. Tyler smiled lazily.

"Oscar told me what you did to the asshole. I'm confident that you'll hand Raymond's ass to him. Heck, even a blind man can see that you'll beat him up and win fair and square. Even if you don't we have your back. So chill man, it's all good." He smirked, leaning back in his seat and looking at the T.v lately.

Okay Julian, calm, do as the man says. My mum's voice in my head said, I blinked. Great, I get mum's voice in my head too? Oh well, it might help. I took in a deep breath and leaned back, closing my eyes and rolling my head, cracking the joints in my neck. I started on my shoulders and twisted my torso in my seat, I heard the cracks and smiled.

"Disgusting." Tyler murmured, looking at me while I crack and twist. I turned to him with a smirk and raised and eyebrow, he turned to me, "So you can crack your bones but you think you can't fight Raymond? Man you're one twisted motherf*cker." He muttered, turning back to the screen.

Where'd that come from? "I was just loosening up Ty, it doesn't mean I can beat someone up.." I trailed off, looking at him warily. Tyler turned back with a raised eyebrow, "You may not think it doesn't mean that but, you're giving off the signals and aura that you can beat anyone up. So stop saying you can't beat someone up when you can." He rolled his eyes, turning back to the screen.

I was about to say something but the teacher looked at us with a scowl and I faked a yawn since my mouth was open anyway, the teacher narrowed his eyes in suspicion but turned back to the screen nonetheless. I sighed, leaning my head down on my arms that were folded on the desk. I think I regret coming to this school now.

I jumped as the shrill bell rang through the school. It was home time. Tyler and Kaylah looked at me worriedly yet confidently and smiled, "Come on Jules, it's all good. Just breathe. We've got your back." Kaylah smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

I rolled my eyes and rolled my shoulders as we walked out of the class room, bags on our shoulders and the fight on our minds. "Uh, guys? Where exactly is the football field?" I asked quietly. Okay, so you know how I'm new and all? Well, I don't know where everything is. So we might be a little late to the fight.

Kaylah and Tyler turned to me quickly, their eyes went as wide as anime eyes and I blinked stupidly. "Uh, er, uhm, well, it's right... Around there!" Kaylah stuttered, her mouth going lax as she scratched her head. Tyler nodded unsure and looked at her confused and slightly panicked.

"You don't know where it is do you." I guessed, looking at them both with shock, "How the hell do you not know where the football field is?"

"Well how don't you know where it is!" Tyler defended, looking at me slightly offended. I rolled my eyes and pointed to myself, "New, remember?" Tyler's shoulders sagged in defeat and he nodded, his face went lax and a thoughtful expression took hold of his face like a bear stepping into a bear trap.