Authors Note

So I realized that it's been a while since I've written. I am going to apologize for that, since it just kind of happened.

So much has happened in the past 2 months, and I have no clue where to start. So first I am back at college, and that is insanely busy. I have on average 7 meetings if not more a week (including Student Government, Executive Board, Criminal Justice club, bowling practice twice a week, work and other meetings). On top of that I still have my studies to do, which thankfully is not a big work load this semester. I am trying to have a slight social life as well. So that's the school part.

The next part is, I sort of got help, and by that I mean, I told my mom that since I've been back at school I've been depressed, but left out the fact that I think I've been depressed since I was 12, as well as the self harming. So I am now on antidepressants and so far they seem to be doing their job (I've only been on them for like 7 days).

So overall everything has been going well. I do want to write when I have time. I do have some of the chapter done, just not all. After that I would like to edit the book, and then write a sequel. I do hope everyone still reads my story, even though I suck at the updating thing.

One more thing, Demi's album is perfect. 5/5 hands down amazing.
~Courtney