Chapter 15

****Devin's POV****

As we were about to take off, I felt my chest start to tighten and I could breathe. Demi realized what was happening. She immediately pulled me into her seat and with that I was only getting worse. "Baby you have to breathe." She places my hand on her chest "In and out, breathe with me." "I-I can't" I replied shakily. She pulls the Oxygen mask down and puts it on my face. As I was calming down, she calmingly rubbed my back, and Maddie stroked my hair. When I was fully calm, Demi whispered in my ear "what happened?" I gave her the look of not now. "What if we go to the bathroom?" I just nodded knowing that she won't let it go.

"Maddie?" Demi said to Mads while tapping her on the shoulder. She looks up and takes out her earbuds. "We're going to the bathroom, we will be back soon". Made just nods, and gets up from her seat to let us out. We make our way to the back of the plane. When we got to the bathroom, Demi looked at me to say sit, however I was not sitting anywhere near that thing called a toilet. "You think I'm sitting on that?" I point to the "toilet". She takes one look at it and says "yeah maybe you shouldn't".  I gave her an 'I told you so look'. She wraps me in a hug while saying "What happened Dev?". "Its nothing major. Just stupid stuff." Her face sunk into a slight sadness when I said that. "I thought we were past that, you've gotta work with me here". Just by looking at her face, I knew she was in pain, because I was, and I wasn't telling her. While looking at the ground I said "Fine, I'll tell you". I sighed. "I was scared of flying" I said ashamedly. Demi had a puzzled look on her face, and then it finally clicked. For being an international superstar, she sure has her moments. "There is nothing to be afraid of, I fly all the time, and I never get hurt. Nothing will happen to us or the plane" she says as she rubs my back. "And also, you do not have to be ashamed to be afraid of flying. A lot of people are. It doesn't make me love you any less," at this point she was looking directly into my eyes. "Can we go back now?" I say as I give her a pleading look. "Was that all?" she asks. "Yeah. I told you it was stupid". She sighed and said "It wasn't stupid Devin. What you feel is one-hundred percent completely valid. But yes, we can, and we should, or else the attendants are going to think we are doing something in here".

On the way back to our seats people were staring and giggling at us. When we got back to our seats, I put my iPod on and shoved the headphones on my head. I started to tense up, and Demi recognized this almost immediately. She put her hand on top of mine and slowly started to rub circles into the back of it. With that, I slowly started to drift off into a peaceful sleep.

"Dev, Dev, wake up". Not really awake I said "Hmm?" I turned over in my seat and tried to go back to sleep. "Were about to land, you've got to put your seat up" Demi said. I put my seat up and prepared to land. Demi turns and looks at me "You ok there? Youre looking really pale". I turn toward her and say "Yeah I'm fine, just a little nervous". Demi grabs my hand again, and I close my eyes tight read to brace for the landing. The landing was not as bad as I thought.

 After the plane landed, the flight attendant came up to us and asked "I know you are a special guest of ours, so the airport is wondering if you would like a ride on a cart? They already have your luggage, and they would drive you right to your vehicle". Demi looks at us as she wanted our input on it. Maddie and I both glanced at each other, knowing that this could be a fun ride. We said sure. Even though she loves her fans, it can put a lot of stress on a person to constantly be asked for autographs, and to be recognized everywhere you go. Demi knew nothing of what was about to ensue.

After everyone else got off the plane, we hopped on the cart. We asked the security guards if we could drive and gave them the biggest puppy dog face. The guards couldn't resist our cuteness. Just as they were about to hop in they got a call over their radios that required their attention. We were left with a golf cart, and 2 children to drive it. All we knew, was, this was going to be fun, if not slightly dangerous.

___________________________________________________________________

There is Chapter 15. This is going to be about the new lengths of updates. I'm going to apologize for my shitty update schedule. I do enjoy writing this story, however, I think I will end it at about Chapter 20 or 25. There may or may not be a sequel.