Reveal

It was one ordinary day...well that was what these KathNiel tards on twitter thought. It was the 25th of the month and they were busy greeting Kathryn and Daniel a happy monthsary and each other a happy KathNiel day. Though Kathryn and Daniel never confirmed nor denied anything about their relationship, these fans are quite sure about what they are. Little do these tards know that this day will be it...

"Daniel, anak, sigurado ka na ba dito? Inihahanda lang kita sa maaaring sabihin sayo ng iba." Karla Estrada, Daniel Padilla's Mom said still slightly surprised with his son's sudden decision.

"Ma, si Kathryn na ho ang pinakasiguradong bagay na nangyari sa buhay ko. Ni hindi nga ako sigurado kung tao ba ako o ano pero siguro akong si Kathryn ang mahal ko."

"Tangina ang corny," His mom whispered that earned her a glare from his son. "Hahaha! Alam ko naman anak pero sinasabi ko lang na dapat handa ka sa kung ano ang sasabihin nila pag nalaman nila."

"Handa nga akong maging tatay ng anak namin ni Kathryn etong mga to pa kaya?" Daniel countered confidently.

"Gago ka talaga. Oh tawagan mo na yang si Kathryn nang hindi siya mabigla sa kagaguhan mo."

Daniel smirked before answering, "tangina ma, gwapo ko talaga."

"Gago!" Karla shouted at his son who is now busy texting the love of his life.

DJ immediately called Kathryn, who doesnt even know what will be happening on that day. DJ knew that Kathryn would panic so he opted to keep it with himself til the moment his hands would be holding the mic that would reveal everything. Well not exactly everything but everything that their fans were dying to know.

"Hi Bal! Good morning. May lakad ka ngayon?" Kathryn answered on the phone.

"Good morning babe. Wala naman," Tangina eto lang ang tangi ko pagsisinungaling sayo Kathryn. Pwera nalang siguro kung gusto kitang buntisin isang araw at sabihin kong nakacondom ako kahit hindi. DJ smirked at his own thoughts. "Wala po Bali. Dito lang sa bahay. Tambay."

"Ah good. Rest ka lang. May mallshow ako sa Cebu eh. Oh sige I'll go na, I have to prepare pa. I love you, Love!" Tangina, Daniel, tinawag kang love. Puta, nakakabakla ka Kathryn.

"Orayt. Ingat ka Bali! I love you too." He said and after that Kathryn dropped the call.

Daniel was in complete euphoria. He doesnt know if what he'll be doing latter that day is the right thing to do or the exact opposite but he was so sure of one thing; he wanted everyone to know how much he loves Kathryn and this is the only way he could think of. Sa susunod Kathryn hindi nalang kita sa mga tao ihaharap, sa Diyos na. And that was it, that made him realize that this was right. So right.

---Later that day---

"DJ, nak sigurado ka na ha? Isasalang ka na in 40 minutes. Pwede pang i-cancel nak kung di ka sigurado." Her mom asked him but "Ma, sigurado ako." were the exact words that kept on coming out from his mouth. 2 minutes... 3 minutes.. 4... 5... have passed and he was feeling all those positive adjectives all at once. He decided to call Kathryn, who was on the other hand, busy scanning through her Instagram feed.

"Aahhh this is so cute!" Kathryn said as she saw a picture of a dog on her Instagram feed. It was her weakness, well besides DJ, dogs are one of those things she couldnt resist. "Namiss ko tuloy si Snow." She said to herself. She was about to continue her "these dogs are so cute" time when the word Babe flashed on her phone's screen. DJ was calling, "Wala ngang trabaho. Nab-bore nanaman to." She said to herself while giggling because of his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Hi babe!" DJ answered on the other line with a distinct happy tone in his voice.
"Saya mo ah," Kath noticed. "What's up love?" She knew it was his weakness. Her calling him love.
"Sarap naman nun! Love..love..love.. sayo at sayo lang bagay yang salitan yan, Kathryn."
"You and your sweet tongue, Padilla."
"My tongue is only sweet when it has been touched by yours." I dont usually curse pero shet Lord tong boyfriend ko po. It was these banats that made her fall for him even more.
"Heh! Why did you call?" She said, changing the topic because thats the only way she could save herself from him pointing out the fact that she is kinikilig.
"Bawal na bang tawagan ang girlfriend ko?" Was his only answer.
"Ofcourse not Love pwede but you're supposed to rest."
"Mas masarap magpahinga pag katabi kita." And again, Lord, sorry po pero shet talaga tong si Daniel. Kathryn thought while biting her lip, what she usually does when her boyfriend says things like this.
"Hay nako," She was about to say something else when Tita Min walked in to the tent signalling Kathryn to get fixed. "Ay babe andyan na si Mama. I have to get fixed pa. Bye bye my Love!"
"Okay bali. Pa-hi ako kay Mama. Haha. I love you!"
"Ha- ha- ha. My mama, not yours. Okay love you too!"
"Maghintay ka at lalagyan ko ng singsing daliri mo't magiging nanay ko na din nanay mo." DJ, on the other hand, was smirking because he knew this effect he gives to Kath. Puta, pogi ko.
"Hay ewan ko sayo. Byieee!" And the call ended.

He was busy fondling with his hair when he received a message from Kathryn.
"From: Babe
*a picture of her with curlers on her hair; bare faced*
Getting ready! Rest ka na love! 😘"

Lord, ano bang ginawa ko para ibigay mo sakin ang isa sa mga anghel mo? He looked at the picture again and an idea came through his mind.. Daniel, do or die. He let out a heavy sigh and opened his twitter account and started to construct a tweet.

"@imdanielpadilla: Magandang hapon sa inyong lahat! Andito ang ganda ng hapon ko. 👸🏼 *insert the pic Kath sent him*"
...and sent! Just with one click his twitter was flooded with "PUTANGINA", "PAKSHET" and blue hearts.

Maghintay kayo mga bregs. Mas mababaliw pa kayo mamaya. Dj thought to himself.

------

Uhm hi!!!!!!!! I have alot of written shits like this but I dont post it so I dont really know why I posted this?????? ENJOY! 💋 (May part two po 'to, hehe.)

Aaaand sorry if there are some grammatical errors. I didnt read it after I made it. Spread the lerveee 😁