The Rookie (manxmen)

Summary....

(Picture of Chief Garrison------>)

 Young, fit, and fresh from the Fire Rescue Academy, The Rookie Firefighter,Thaddeus Martin landed the newly opened position to the infamous Ladder 29 station. Ecstatic to be getting the chance to put his training into real life action, he was more than eager to jump into the deep end with both feet. The heroism of the job fully seducing him. After settling into the lively group of gorgeous men, in particularly with the gorgeous mammoth bear of a man, his Chief, Lance Garrison, who left him blushing and tongue tied. Thad comes to the realization of just how close the men of Company 29 were during one night  of no emergency calls coming into the  station, he stumbles upon what could be described as the most erotic gay man's dream. He was tugged into a world of mind blowing ecstasy. Will  he prove his worth and ability to hang with the big boys, especially handling the burly Fire Chief,  or will he get overwhelmed and go running for the hills? Read on to find out.

***This is a mxm story containing graphic multiple male on male encounters. This story is for the 18+ crowd. Mature content, harsh language. and rough sex involved between men. If this is not your genre, please don't read. Thank You***