Chapter 2

Justin's POV

"Justin, there will be an Arranged Marriage for you three days later.", my mom said.

Looking at her, my eyes went wide in disbelief and disgust, I could feel anger rise upon my head as it's too much for me.

I was just about to start a new life and now they were already deciding the new chapter of my life.

I raised my voice and started to oppose her "No, you can't do this. This is too much for me. Do you guys ever consider of my feeling?".

My mom stayed mute and didn't show any response to me as she has already expected my reaction.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down, I tried to stay cool and replied to my mom "I am sorry but there's no way for me to marry a stranger.".

"It's okay. You both can learn to love each other. I mean every pair of lovers started as strangers before they met each other and fell in love to each other.", my mom defended herself.

I furrowed my eyebrows and argued "No, mom. This is different. This is not a random date, this is a marriage. A marriage for the rest of my life.".

I shook my head and questioned her "What about her? Did she agree on this marriage? I mean I believe she wouldn't agree on this decision as well.".

"She does agree.", my mom replied.

I questioned her "How old is she? Is she a forty years old woman who's still a fucking virgin?".

My mom denied and scolded at me "Justin, how can you be so rude? No, she's just 22. Miss Annie knows her mom and she recommends her for us. She told us that Ariana is a beautiful girl inside and out.".

"Ariana...", I rolled my eyes at her name.

"Then why did she choose to marry me? If she's young and beautiful as you say, she can have a boyfriend and a normal life instead of arranged marriage.".

I locked my eye contact and asked her "How much did dad pay her to marry me?".

My mom rolled her eyes and argued "Money isn't the matters. Listen here, your dad has his own reason to do so...".

I cut her off and hissed "On her perspective, money is all that matters. Mom, I won't marry to a gold digger.".

I walked away from her and back to my room, I had my last call at her "No matter what, I will not marry to that Ariana girl.".

Jeremy's POV

"So, doctor, how's my progression?" I asked worriedly.

The doctor was sitting across me and flipping my report. He adjusted his spectacles and sighed.

The sigh was like a bullet went straight into my heart. I started to question myself "What does this sigh suppose to mean? Is it a bad sign?".

The doctor looked away from the report and straight to me. He bit his lips and tried to say something.

"Well, um... This is..".

He paused for a while and this made me feel even worse. I took a deep breathe and tried to get ready for the worst.

I could see worry was written on his face. I asked him politely "Dr. Fernando, it's okay. Just tell me straight.".

He sighed and said "Well, Mr. Bieber, thing doesn't look positive. Your disease turned slightly worse. Do you take medicine on time daily?".