five.

Cassie

2 weeks later, December 21st

I woke up but I didn't open my eyes yet. I gruted, annoyed by the fact that I was awake. I rather sleep longer because I knew that this day was going to be as boring as any other day and I would end up doing nothing else but watching an entire season of a new serie on Netflix again. Not that I didn't like that, it was just that it started irritating me and I would love to go shopping with my girls or spending the day with my boyfriend instead of lying in bed all day.

I sighed and started to open my eyes slowly to adjust to the light in the room. It was so much lighter than usual and I squinted my eyes when I looked up the white walls on top of my headboard.

Wait. White walls? The last time the walls were grey.

I rolled over in the bed and sat up immediately. I looked around me and I noticed that I was in a completely different room. Again.

This was so so much bigger than the last one and so much more beautiful and luxurious, not so boring like the other. The the walls were so much higher and they had a beautiful color of white, matching the white wooden floors. The furniture was so posh and chic and even the bed I was lying on was king-sized and the pillows were super fluffy, I noticed. When I looked to my right there were two big windows. I sighed happily because God had listened to my prayers of seeing the sky and the sun again.

Putting the blanket away from my body, I stood up from the bed and walked over to the windows. I could see the sun shining brightly over the city but I could already see the dark clouds from a distance.

I was in the second floor of the house, I could tell from how far up I was when I looked down. There was something about this place that was familiar. I had been here once but I didn't remember it and I couldn't really see much from where I was. I tried to open the window so I could lean out and look around but there was a lock on it that didn't allow me to open the window. Of course Daniel would do something like that. I rolled my eyes.

The past two weeks had been alright actually. After Daniel had left my room the day of my birthday after I had told him what I wanted, he came back around five hours later and gave me everything I had asked him to. The TV, the treadmill, even a freaking camera to take pictures. I had gotten so much candy and cookies to feed me for a few weeks. The only thing he had not done was getting someone to paint the walls but it was not that bad anymore because I didn't have to worry about that now.

My days had always been the same. I woke up, ate, watched series on Netflix, worked out and went to bed at the end of the day.

I had started watching Orange is the new Black because so many people had told me to watch it but I never did it because I was either too lazy or I had no time. Now I had all the time in the world. It took me two and a half days to be done with that and then I moved on to Game of Thrones, another serie I would never watch like that. I was just looking for something to do so I just watched everything I could.

My brother had come to see me a few times, just to check up on me and ask me if I was alright and if I needed anything else.

I had stopped asking him to let me go because it was pointless. He kept saying no or dodged the topic completely. I thought that I was going to be stuck with him forever now and I had lost a little bit hope that Justin was going to come and get me. I had been gone for three weeks and there was no sign of him, not that I would actually get if he was coming me because I was locked up but I'd had a feeling that he would get him out soon. Unfortunately he was not here yet and I wondered if he would ever be.