twenty-six.

Cassie

"Are you sure we should do this?" Kyra asked Will, looking at him with her brows pulled together, not really convinced with what he had just told.

We all sat in the meeting room after Will had called us all together to discuss what had happened earlier in his office. He had told everybody what exactly went down and then he told them about the battle thing we now had going on but not all of them seemed to the like the idea really.

I got why they were so hesitant to agree with this idea because thinking about it, this was actually so dangerous. Firstly, we were going against people we didn't know and we didn't know how many of them were going to be there. Secondly, we were going into their territory so that meant that they would know the place way better and have more advantages than us. Thirdly, we had no idea if we could come back home alive after that and if we did, we didn't know if we had to plan a funeral.

There was no actual way to prepare for this, we just had to go and hope we would make it.

I trusted my gang and I was certain that we would make it all together if we wanted to and we did but there was still something that was wrong about the situation and I couldn't put my finger on what it was. It just felt like those people coming for us were people we were familiar with.

"I'm 100% sure we're going to do this," Will answered Kyra as if it was certain that we had to do this. "Look at how much shit they already did. First they beat up Mike, then they kidnapped you and your sister, when they had Cassie they made sure she went through hell with Liliana and now they burned down our 3 million dollar house. Do you think I'll sit back and watch them ruin the rest for us too? Hell no," he pointed out and that was enough to shut Kyra up because he was actually right. They had gotten away with way to much and we couldn't just let them go on this way.

"Okay so are we leaving on thursday then?" Kevin asked Will and he was about to answer but he didn't get that far.

"That wouldn't be smart," Daniel answered instead and everyone focused on him. "You guys have to go there when they don't expect you guys to go. Seeing that they know a lot about you I think they are watching you and they know when you go so you gotta play them," he went on and because we didn't quite understand where he was going with this we asked him to elaborate. "I'll explain in a second but first, if you guys want to you can go back to Miami with me tomorrow, stay at our house until friday then fly to New York. The flight will take you three hours only."

"You'd really do that?" I asked Daniel. It wasn't his responsibility really, he didn't have to do this and taking us all into his and his friends house for almost a week was a lot.

"Sure, why not?" Daniel answered my question. "It's better for you trust me. If you go on the plane tomorrow they'll know but you guys will never land in New York so they'll start wondering. Where are you? What are you plotting? When will you arrive? That will bring whatever plan they have off balance and then on friday you just randomly show up." Everyone agreed with his tactic, it was the smartest thing to do, so Will said. It was sounded like a good and idea the best thing to do and since we actually had no plan on what to do we could as well just do this.

"Besides that you can definitely count on my people to fight with you," Daniel added afterwards, making the corners of my lips go up in a smile. It was very nice of him that he wanted to help us and I was so grateful for that and for him.

"Thank you Daniel, we appreciate your help," Will said to my brother, walking over to him to hug him and shake hands with him afterwards. Then he turned to the rest of us. "Well I guess we have to pack up guys. It's gonna be a long week."