eight.

Justin

Mature Content

The next day I woke up and I felt good. Why? Simple, because after such a long time I fell asleep next to my beautiful girlfriend. The first thing I did when I opened my eyes was looking down to Cassie to see if she was really there and if last night wasn't just a dream but it wasn't. She was here, she was real and I couldn't be any happier than I was now.

Being without Cassie was honestly so hard for me, it drove me to insanity but now that she was back with me I was going to make sure that nobody would take her away from me ever again. I had to protect her with everything in me and I had to try my hardest to keep her safe.

I also didn't want her to worry about anything, not about her brother or anything else. I didn't want her to fear her brother finding her again, I didn't want her to be scared about what was going to happen next. All I wanted was for her to be okay and happy and I would make sure that she was.

I let my finger trail over the side of her face and looked down at her beautiful features. Everything about her was just so perfect and even when she was asleep she looked like an angel. I had seen a lot of pretty girls in this world but none of them could ever compare to Cassie. Cassie was just something else, something so special and I couldn't believe that she was mine. I was so blessed to have her in my life.

I was so in love with this girl, it was almost pathetic. I never thought that I would ever fall in love with anybody, not with 21 anyway. My plan was fücking around til I was 30 and even then I wouldn't want to settle down but then Cassie tagged along, changed me and my view on everything. She did things I couldn't really explain to me and it kinda scared me that she had so much power over me but I wouldn't give up what we had for anything in the world.

Cassie was so damn perfect to me and she made me want to be a good person, a better person just for her.

As I was trailing my fingers on the side of her face she slowly opened her eyes and looked up to me. When our eyes met she smiled.

"Hey baby girl," I greeted her and leaned down after to put a kiss on her temple. I kissed all the way down to her cheek, then I turned her head a little by her chin so I could kiss her on her lips.

"Hey baby," Cassie said back in her cute morning voice after she put a hand over her mouth and yawned.

"How did you sleep?" I asked her as I put the strands of hair, that had fallen on her face, away.

"Alright," she answered me and then she rolled over so that she was lying in her back. "I'm still exhausted though," she sighed and ran a hand through her loose hair.

"I wonder why," I chuckled before I nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck and began kissing her skin. I kissed along her shoulder and collarbone, making sure to suck and bite down on her skin which made her take a sharp intake of breath. I kissed my way up again and approached her mouth slowly by kissing her jaw but when I wanted to kiss her on the lips she pushed me away.

"Justin, no," she said to me, knowing exactly what I wanted to do. Even though she told me no, her body language was saying the complete opposite so I didn't stop what I was doing. "I mean it Justin. I'm so fücking sore from last night and I ... really can't go ... anymore," she told me but by the end of the sentence her voice was in a whisper and her breathing got heavier. I had her right where I wanted her. 

"Babe," I whispered into her ear, kissing and licking the spot under it after. With my hand I traced circles on her skin and I felt her shiver under my touch. She was definitely turned on by everything I was doing right now. "I know you want it too," I added and pressed my lips against her shoulders. My hand went further down to her äss and I squeezed it a little, making her gasp. Then I moved my hands between her legs and pressed my thumb against her clït.