eighteen.

Cassie

My eyes were wide open when I stared at my reflection on the mirrow that was on the ceiling of the room. It was morning, the rays of sunshine were shining into the room and the birds where chirping beautiful melodies outside.

Last night, when I went looking for a room to sleep in I stumbled into Liliana's old room (ironic isn't it) and since she had left already and the room was empty I decided to just stay there. Besides I doubted that Justin would come looking for me here and in all honesty I didn't want to be found by him.

Since our fight last night I had gotten some sleep but as soon as I woke up last nights event were fresh on my mind. I didn't know what it was that made me really upset, the fact that Justin didn't want to move away anymore, the fact that he was hiding something for me or the fact that he had been really rude and mean to me last night because he wasn't in the mood.

Not moving away wasn't that tragic. It did upset me that Justin wanted to postpone it because it was all the two of us were talking about for weeks. We both already knew what the first thing we would do would be and which steps we would take to make our future together perfect for us and last night it seemed like he didn't want that anymore but it was alright because we could do that in a few weeks or months or whatever felt right for Justin since he had changed his mind about this subject. Maybe it was really just his mood that also effected decision.

About him hiding something from me, I was starting to think that I shouldn't have mentioned it last night because then things wouldn't have gotten out of hand. Justin said that it didn't concern me, it was none of my business and maybe it would be the right thing to stay out of it. Maybe I was driving him to hide it from me because I was being nosy and sticking my nose where I shouldn't, maybe he was trying to protect me and that's why he was being so secretive towards me.

But was it really right to blame myself?

I really thought that Justin trusted me enough to talk to me about things like that but then again I didn't know his motives for his actions so I couldn't really be judging right now.

What I could definitely judge was his behaviour to me last night. Especially when he threw at my face that it was him who spent all the money on the house. I was aware of the fact that I couldn't just pull 2 million dollars out of my damn pocket but I remembered exactly what he said when bought the house, I quote Baby girl, you don't have to worry about it okay? Everything that belongs to me belongs to you as well. Everything. My cars, my money, my house and all the other things that belong to me, do you understand me? unqoute. It was just so uncalled for to say that last night.

I didn't like the way he talked to me yesterday in general anyway. We surely had some fights were we got louder and yelled at it each other but we had a valid reason to do so not just because I asked a simple question.

I should have just dropped it when I had the chance and talked about it the next day or when he was not so moody, then last night wouldn't have happend and we would be in peace right now.

Funny how situations can change in a matter of a day. The day before yesterday was perfect, we were fine and happy and made love to each other and all that but then it all changed and we are not so happy anymore.

I shouldn't think about it too much. Today was a new day and who knew how good things to be today right? I should start my day with some positive energy instead of laying in my bed and reflection on all the negative things.

Easier said then done but I had to get there somehow.

I stared at my reflection for a few more minutes before I took a deep breath and stood up from the bed afterwards. I pressed on the home button of my phone to see the time when the screen illuminated and it showed me that it was shortly after ten.