seventeen.

Cassie

Mature Content

"Are you okay?" Justin asked me when he was back in our bedroom after taking a shower.

I stood in front of the mirror and moved my left arm, that had been broken when I had my accident four weeks ago, around. Due to surgery my arm had healed pretty quickly and my doctor had removed the cast that was around my arm this morning before I left the hospital.

It was weird not to have the cast around my arm anymore but I tried to get used to the feeling around it by moving my arm around and trying to use it. It was not as easy as I thought it would be because it was still so fresh but the doctor said that I would manage and with a little bit of physiotherapy I would be fine.

"I'm fine baby," I replied, looking at him through the mirror and smiling at him to assure him that I meant what I said. Justin had been asking me that question so many times today, I lost count of how many times he did but I couldn't even be mad at him because it was so adorable that he cared about my well being this much.

"Not upset about Liliana leaving?" Justin then asked me and sat down on our king sized bed. I turned away from the mirror to face him, raising an eyebrow at his question but then I realized he was joking by the look on his face.

"So upset," I answered sarcastically. "Can't you see it? I'm about to cry my eyes out," I pouted and pointed at my eyes that were nowhere near losing any tears for Liliana right now.

I had not completely gotten into my head that Liliana wouldn't be here anymore by tomorrow morning but the thought of it made me happy. Not only because I didn't like her but also because she was going to stop interfering in everything that concerned my life, my brother and my boyfriend. She had done enough already and had gotten away with a lot of things but I think kicking her out of the gang was the biggest karma she could receive.

Actually, I should feel sorry for her because she seemed really hurt earlier but she had hurt me too, so I didn't give a damn.

"Hey, don't be so rude," Justin said jokingly, laughing right after and I joined him and told him that I was totally not being rude at all. If I was really being rude, I would totally sound differntly but since I couldn't care less about her I wasn't going to get deep about this. "But honestly babe, are you alright?" Justin asked me again after waving me over to come to him.

"I'm alright," I said back as I made my way over to him. I put my legs on either side of his body, straddling him and wrapped my arms carefully around his neck before I leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. His hands found their way to my waist, holding me firmly. "I promise baby," I whispered against his lips, assuring him again that I was really feeling fine and that he didn't have to worry.

Justin brought his hand up to my cheek and ran his thumb over my cheeks, causing me to close my eyes at the feeling of his touch and shortly after he put his lips on mine. Our lips moved against each other slowly but also so passionately that I felt butterflies in my stomach and a tingling sensation rise up from my feet and through every single vein of my body. The kiss was so perfect, no tongues involved, just my lips against his in a slow rhythm and nothing was better than that at his moment.

Justin pulled away from the kiss after a while and leaned his forehead against mine. "Do you wanna go to sleep?" he asked me, his voice in a whisper and I shook my head at his question.

"Not tired," I responded and placed light kisses all over his face, which made him chuckle. "I rather kiss you though," I said, lowering my voice a little and pulling on his bottom lip with my teeth before letting it bounce back and causing him to groan.