Chapter Eighteen

Lilly's POV

I hated splitting up with Jordanne. Knowing that we were losing girls right and left, I didn't like the idea of each of us being alone. But at least now we each have a watch so that communication could be easier.

Since its been awhile into the games, the game moderators decided taking hints into the game would be fun. They randomly would send them to a messenger, and mine was chosen.

Australia male sighted with those scary guards. It read.

Scary guards? I thought for a second. Graser's iron shop!! Iron golems!!

I picked up the pace and headed back to spawn. I didn't really have a plan to get him out, I just wanted to see if he was actually there. I would find something.

"I could like, surprise attack." I whispered to myself.

"You talking to me?" A female voice said.

My head snapped over and saw a girl. And I feel bad for saying this, but the first thing I noticed was a tattoo. I had wanted to get a tattoo but have been putting it off thanks to laziness. But she had an arrow on her arm, and I had to admit, it was super cool.

I shook my head. "Oh, no, sorry. Talking to myself."

"Trying to get Straub out?" She asked.

I was taken back. "How did you-"

"I saw him go in there. Been trying to come up with a plan for a few minutes now. We can help each other." She flashed a smile and picked up a rock, beginning to toss it in her hands.

"O-okay." I said, trying not to show my hesitance to her.

"Let's go." She said and began to walk to the store.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"Here." She threw me something. I soon noticed it was a net. "It'll catch him and we'll get him out. Duh." She explained.

I can already tell that I don't like this person.

"What's your name?" I asked as we began to walk towards the shop.

"Carly." She said, quickly. I could not get my eye off that tattoo. "I don't care what your name is." She clarified.

I nodded. Yeah, didn't like her.

We stormed in the shop and Straub turned his head faster than I expected he would. He let out a gasp and "Aw shit" as I threw the net at him and we attacked him in a hug. I watched him vanish from the ground. It felt good.

As I hate to say that I'm "killing my favorite youtubers" I had to admit it was kind of fun. Plus, I mean, they're real. So that's cool.

I smiled as my watch and messenger beeped.

StrauberryJam out. Screw those hints! How'd she get a net?

You could tell that the game moderators were getting bored. Clearly, just by looking at the messages. They were trying to be funny, it wasn't really working.

I didn't even bother to say goodbye to Carly, I just smiled and walked out, while messaging Jordanne.

Got Straub out. Tell me where to meet up.

"Hey!" Carly called from behind me. "You on your own?" She asked.

I hesitantly shook my head. "I'm just about to go meet up with my teammate. Catch yah after the game." I smiled again.

"Would you mind walking with me? I'm trying to currently find my teammate that doesn't have a messenger. I don't like the forest." She admitted. For someone who looked and acted like that, I wold have thought she loved the place.

"Uh, sure." I said, nothing wanting to say no, just by judging.

"Great." She smiled.

My messenger beeped. Found Dolphin. Near the back of the arena. Shouldn't be too hard to get him out ;)

I laughed at her cockiness. But hey, that's what got her where she is, I guess. It's always a good thing, kinda.

Carly was silent, maybe a bit too silent. I thought the silence was strange and creepy, not that I was usually around silence. All of my friends are usually loud people, so silence for me is always a bit creepy. But this silence, it sent a chill down my spine.

I didn't like that.

"Would you follow me for a second?" Carly asked.

And that's when I noticed her backpack. Something was sticking out of it. And I knew what it was, and that I should stay away from it.

"My teammates this way, I really gotta get going. Hopefully you find your teammate, good luck out here." I smiled, trying to wiggle away, and fast.

She looked confused but soon wiped that look off her face. "See you later, probably before you expect it. I'm one of those people that just-" she paused and smirked. "Show up." And she vanished into a tree.

Creepy.

My messenger and watch lit up and the watch buzzed twice. ChildDolphin taken out. KO WHAT A GAME!

I rolled my eyes at the strange message and went onto the watch to see Jordanne sent me a message. Dolphin out. We're gonna do this, remember the plan. Start heading my way and we'll meet halfway. She said.

I messaged back quickly. There is a dangerous girl on the loose. Be careful with who you talk to. We need to meet up, asap.

Got it. She replied.

Authors note
HEY GUYS!! HAPPY FRIDAY!! You've made it through the week!!

I can't believe that Jordanne and I have gotten this many chapters out, especially on schedule. So, happy dance!

Anyways, thank you guys for reading! And if you enjoyed, please leave a vote!! I'll catch yah next week, and as usual, Jordanne with see you Tuesday.

Keep smiling because it looks great on you :)
-Lilly