Chapter Four

Lilly's POV

I looked down at the messenger Jordanne and I were given. We had gotten Parker out.

ParkerGames, Cause: Smothered With Hugs.

I smiled at the message, seeing Parker 'disappear' from the forest ground.

It took a while to get Parker down. Sure, I felt that for some reason he would be the one to get out first, it sure took a long time.

After Bayani escaped the tree, we decided to focus on Parker. We ran up rocks, over rivers, found some hiding places, and finally did it.

Of course, we had run into a few other girls who helped out with getting Parker out. So, we can't take all the credit.

Jordanne was really pissed off that Bayani got away. "He'll get what's coming for him." I smiled to her.

We also found out, thanks to messenger, that the group of girls who were rude to us got taken out by a bunch of mobs.

Four girls taken out by skeleton, few zombies, blown up by creeper. Seemed to have no idea what they were and screamed about the zombie slime.

The messenger sends things out like that. The Cube, though, got watches. That way, they could look at it easily, while the fangirls got messengers. I preferred the messengers anyway, acted more like a phone. And being a Fangirl, you're kind of obsessed with your phone.

But I laughed at the message, thinking it was probably those rude girls that talked to us before. Looks like they got what was coming to them.

I smiled at the message and Jordanne laughed. "Four less people to have to worry about." She said.

I nodded. "Four less bitchy people." I added and she nodded at that.

"That's a good point." She laughed, as did I.

The group around where Parker disappeared has started to go away. Guessing they were beginning to look for more people to take out. But mean while, Jordanne and I were just standing here trying to figure out our next move.

We paced around for a bit, just taking a break. We had been running for awhile and decided we should calm down.

We saw this group of four girls start to yell at each other. They were getting into a fight.

One girl, who had darker hair than the rest, along with glasses, crossed her arms and yelled "All of your should be blown up by a creeper." She rolled her eyes.

"Fine!" One girl yelled. "Screw you, have a nice life. You won't be able to survive without us."

"Oh yeah? I'm up for that challenge!" Glasses yelled and began to walk away.

After the three other girls walked away, glasses sat down on the dirt and put her head in her hands. I looked to Jordanne, and we both walked over to her.

"You okay?" I asked.

She looked up at both of us. She looked around our age and gave her a smile. She shook her head.

"My best friends turned their back on me because I lost our bag." She said, a tear slipping down her face.

"Awh, I'm sorry." Jordanne said. "What's your name?" She asked her.