Chapter 8

Noah's P.O.V

I really could not get enough of this girl, everything about her made me want more. When her delicate hand had made its way into my boxers I thought I was having a dream, it felt that great. When she said she wanted to be on top I had not welcomed the idea at first, I am the male wolf and I should be the dominant one. Eventually though I had come to the conclusion that I wanted to make her happy and if that meant that she got to pleasure me on top then so be it. I was on cloud nine and no other girl I had ever been with had made me feel this way. I didn't care that she was my student, I didn't even think I was going to allow her to go back to school as I would hardly be able to keep my hands off of her body in front of other students. Nobody would question me because I was alpha but still student/teacher relationships were not looked highly upon. Before I knew what was happening she had ran with the speed of lightning into the bathroom and locked the door. My wolf screamed at me in my head Why the fuck did you let her go? Go get her you damn idiot! He was defiantly the possessive one out of us and he did not appreciate us being ran away from one bit. I got up and pounded on the door but I only heard sobs as a substitute for a reply. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. Maybe I had gone a little too fast for her but I had been waiting for her for years and I couldn't control my need to mate with her. Her crying made me feel like complete crap and I didn't know how to make it better. I gently tried to open the door yet she still wouldn't let me in.

"Baby, I need you to open up this door." There was still no response from the other side, so I tried again. "Please Candace I can hear you crying and I want to make it better. I'm sorry ok." Even to my own ears my voice sounded broken. I could almost feel the tension in the air as the door slowly cracked open a sliver. I used my arm to prop open the door and I scoped Candace off of the floor. I really did feel bad about the way I had treated her, even alpha's have feelings. I knew her past and the way she felt about males yet I had gone and almost had sex with her on the first day we had known each other. Taking her in my hands, I cradled her. I calmed her with sweet nothings and gently removed the hair that stuck to her tear stained cheeks. I know that to her I must have seemed bipolar, one minute I'm super possessive and angry then the next I am like this where I am sweet and kind. Well we have my wolf to thank for that one. My wolf was still trying to get me to take her, but now I had started to get a rein on him and no longer had to fear that he would take control. I kissed her softly on her lips but stopped when I felt her reluctance. I really wasn’t the horrible possessive alpha that everyone thought I was but with my brother coming to town soon, and my extremely attractive mate just walking around unmated I was almost at my breaking point; it hadn’t even been a couple of days and I was whipped.

Candace P.O.V

He sounded so sincere with his apology; I just had to open the door. I know that he could have used his alpha command on me but he had chosen not to and I appreciated that. As soon as I had opened the door he had be in his arms while whispering words of kindness into my ear, telling me how sorry he was. I didn’t want to appear weak in front of him but I couldn’t help it, I just couldn’t pretend around him not anymore. I wanted to tell him the reason I didn’t want him to mate with me so soon but I just couldn’t find the words to tell him. I know he’s an alpha and this would ruin his reputation, everyone would see him as weak. So I kept my mouth shut and let him hold me. I knew that I would have to tell him soon before we mated because this was just not fair to him. Realizing I was tired I closed my eyes and sighed falling into a dark slumber were I would not have to think of this any longer.  

*A/N*

I got home a little early and decided to update (: So what do you think Candace is hiding? What is her past with the male species? Why is it a big deal that Noah’s brother is coming? Comment your thoughts below because honestly I’m not so sure myself….