Chapter 2

"Candace, Candace, Candace!!!"

I love my best friend Emma to pieces but there are times where I have to question how we became friends. We are polar opposites in every aspect of life. She has light blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a short petite frame. I, on the other hand have: dark brown hair, aqua eyes, and a relatively tall frame. Our personalities are very different also. Emma's hyper, fun, and likes to shout EVERYTHING. I don't take after Emma with my calm personality. So walking into school to Emma running into me shouting my name is not something I would typically enjoy, but you gotta love Emma.

"Damnit Emma! Do you have to scream?"

"Only when it involves our new sexy beast of a gym teacher! Who also happens to be the alpha of the red moonlight pack!!!" Did I mention I'm a werewolf,or that I go to an all werewolf school in the isolated mountains of Colorado? Probably not. Well I am, and I do live in the mountains of Colorado. The alpha of the red moonlight pack is the neighboring alpha and is rumored to be the most cold-blooded alpha alive. He's ruthless and I am really wondering why a person like that would be working with teenage children.

"When did this happen?" the last time I checked we still had old perverted Mr.Johnson and it's February, so I doubt he just quit in he middle of the year.

"It turns out that old Johnson had a stroke and won't be back for the rest of the year. They needed a replacement quick and the principal is apparently friends with the alpha. Yesterday was his first day and you missed it because you skipped 8th period! See where being a badass gets you? You didn't even get to drool with me!!! What sort of friend are you?"

"Emma, calm down, control your hormones! He's a teacher and not to mention a man made of steel! Have you heard what he's done to rouges? Just keep your cool okay? You wouldn't want to piss off that sort of guy." Emma snorted and turned to walk away.

"Alright Candy, I'LL be the one to embarrass myself. Yeah right!" Urggg! Did she really have to yell that stupid ass name halfway down the hall???

"Don't call me that!" but by that time she was already gone. Ehhhh, better get to 1st.