Chapter 3

The day seemed to go by in a blur and before I knew it, it was the end of the day and next period was with the new gym teacher. The bell rang and I gathered up all of my books, stuffing them into my school bag. Fortunately, Emma had gym with me so I wouldn't have to face the teacher completely alone. I haven't even met him and I'm already scared, not that I would tell anyone that. I walked to the gym with the speed that only a werewolf could master. I reached the gym just in time and immediately went into the locker room. Turning around the corner, I found Emma standing at her locker which is coincidently right next to mine.

"Glad to see you made it, I thought that you skipped again!"

"Calm down Emma. Jesus I'm here now aren't I? With that I started to pull of my clothing and put it into my locker. I slipped on my short gym shorts and large tee-shirt. The shirt is freaking dinosaur size! I have to tie it up in the back just so people can tell I have shorts on.

I was lacing up my shoelaces when I heard the sexiest voice I had ever had the pleasure of hearing. The sound was husky and rough, yet it sent tingles down my spine and set off butterflies in my stomach.

"Hurry up girls!" Just 3 words and I felt like moaning! Damn! I need to know who that's coming from. My wolf nearly broke free as I ran from the locker room to catch up with the voice I had just heard. I looked around and saw the back of a giant. He was huge, at least 6'5! His huge frame was packed with muscles that were clearly visible through his thin wife-beater shirt and athletic shorts. I stood there gaping at the huge size before he turned around and I saw what I was really in for. He had an olive skin tone, jet black hair slightly spiked, and green eyes that were meant to be marveled at! He scanned me over and his eyes turned black with lust. I knew that this was it, this was my mate. Now he just had to say the word and my thoughts could be confirmed. I waited, just staring into his beautiful orbs. Why has he not said anything? Why isn't he claiming what is his?

"....umm.. Please take a seat on the bleachers.." he cleared his throat and pointed towards the seats. Rejection swelled within me and I could hardly stop myself from crying. Was I not good enough for this mystery man? I stared for just a moment more and dragged my eyes to where Emma sat with her hands on the seat beside her, obviously saving it for me. Where did my confidence go? Why couldn't I call him a jerk and demand that he says it? Instead of doing any of this, I just sat next to Emma and waited for him to take a seat next to a whore. Looks like I'll be beating some scrawny ass today. . Emma leaned over and pointed towards the man that I hopefully will one day call my mate.

"him." she whispered in the quietest voice that she could possibly muster.

"What about 'him'?"

"He's our new gym teacher." WHAT THE HELL?!?! SHE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! I think I would have gone into shock if it were not for the 'gym teacher' that suddenly spoke up.

"Hello everyone. My name is Mr.Greene and I will be your new gym teacher for the remainder of the year." Was it just me or did he look directly at me as he said that? Oh lord, there goes the butterflies again. WAIT! SO THIS MEANS THAT IT IS TRUE? My gym teacher is my mate as well as the ruthless neighboring alpha? What the hell is wrong with the fates?

*A/N:

Thanks for reading guys :) I hope to be able to upload some more chapters soon but I'm hoping to get some more votes and at least one comment before I do so. Can you make that happen? It would mean the world, love ya