Chapter 6

"Wake up, God damn it. Baby wake up we're here!" I woke up to the demanding sound of my mate and the sound of something hard hitting the dash. I reluctantly opened my eyes and adjusted to my dark surroundings. Noah was hovering above me and dare I say he looked attractive. Is it possible for a girl to have a boner? Because if it is I should be sporting one right now. His plump, delectable lips started to move and I realized he was talking again.

"Are you listening to me?" God, his voice sounds sooo husky right now. It was dark and dangerous and resembled something I would hear in the bedroom. Fuck! I shouldn't be thinking of this when I practically just met the guy. I really am a slut! I tried to pay attention to Noah but my mind was wandering to places that were shameful, let's just say my father wouldn't approve. As if reading my mind Noah's breathing hitched and he inched forward. His lips touched mine and a fire exploded between my legs. He grabbed me and kissed me with a bruising force. I grabbed his silky hair and ran my fingers through it. As a response I was picked up and carried off to somewhere unknown. I didn't know where we were and honestly I didn't care right now. My wolf was purring in the back of my mind and I knew what she wanted. It was time to mate. Somehow he had managed to get himself up a flight of stairs and into a bedroom before delivering me onto a king sized bed with his scent dripping off of the pillows. He climbed on top of me and began kissing up and down my neck. His large hands roamed my stomach and tugged at my shirt. I didn't object when he removed it or when he began to rub my breasts through my bra. Ughhh! I NEED him in me NOW! Every so often he would find my nipple through the fabric and twist just enough to make them hard and wanting him. My whole body wants him! I pulled away slightly, hoping to even out the playing field by removing some of his clothes too. He growled at my motion and his eyes were instantly an inky black. I knew that his wolf was in control and he didn't like the fact that his mate had pulled away. He continued to growl so I did my best to try to calm him.

"Baby," my fingernails made their way down his toned stomach, "please I want your shirt off." I whined and it definitely sounded desperate but he didn't seem to mind. With a grunt and a nod of his head I knew that I had permission. I practically ripped his shirt off to have a look at his abs. He had the sexiest 8 pack I had ever seen in my life. I just couldn't help it, I lowered myself to his midsection and started to trail my tongue around the outlines of his muscles. He moaned and my god I thought I would cum right there! My tongue went all the way to his waistband before my head was yanked back up to his lips again. His hands lifted my back off the bed and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Hands gripped my ass and I was walked into the bathroom, set down on the cold marble counter. Noah's lips left mine so he could remove the rest of our clothing and a slight whimper escaped my lips.

"Shhh. I'll make you feel good, I promise." I started to grind my crouch into his rising erection, it was obvious that he was a biggie. He had just started to slip his hands into my pants when he suddenly stopped. I just stared at him while he stared in space. My eyes started to blur with unshed tears. What was wrong with me? Was I still not good enough? A couple seconds later Noah's hand slammed down on the counter with such force that I was surprised the whole thing didn't crumble around me. He cursed under his breath, finally he looked at me.

"Wait here, I have important pack business to take care of. When I come back I expect you to be ready for me, I intend to finish what I have started." A growl escaped his mouth and it didn't take a genius to see that he was pissed. Before he walked out of the room I received another earth shattering kiss, but then he had to leave. I hopped off of the counter and my feet hit the tile floor. I dragged myself to the large bed and stared at the wall sexually frustrated. This was going to be a very long night....

*A/N*

I got another chapter up WOOHOO c: Alright, just remember to keep voting and commenting because that gets you more chapters. From here on out the chapters will be getting a little more saucy ;)