Chapter 1

(Candace P.O.V)

It's 6th period and I am just about to die of boredom, I swear Mr.Zegal can talk for hours! Thank the moon goddess we have temple run, because that's the only thing keeping me from sleeping through this history lecture....

"Miss.Phillips, is that a phone I see in your lap?" Ah,shit. Here comes another trip to the principle's office. Don't get me wrong I'm not a horrible student. I just have a tendency to be a bit of a badass at moments.

"Nah, Mr.Z. I just started to stare at my none existent dick" Yerp, here comes the office trip. As soon as the class starts laughing I know what's coming.

"Candace Phillips! I will not accept commentary like that in my class room. You will collect your stuff and report to the office this instant! I am sick of this behavior!" Let me say this isn't the first time i've been in trouble in this class. I send a wink in the direction of my best friend and continue to walk out of the door. I shut the door with a huff. On my way to the office I stop by my locker and stuff all my books in the tiny space. It's 6th period and I don't really think anyone will miss me... With that thought I grab my keys and walk out of the front door.