Chapter 90.

( thank you again for a million reads! Its unbelievable! ily all! Please continue to read and vote! Thank you! xo )

The next morning I scramble around Hardin's room to gather my things to take a shower.

"I'm coming with you." He groans and I laugh.

"No, you're not. You know it is only six am right? What happened to your seven thirty rule?" I tease and grab my bag.

"I am going to walk you there." He rolls out of bed. I love his raspy morning voice.

"Walk me where? To the bathroom?" I scoff. "I am a big girl I can walk myself down the hall."

"You are doing an amazing job at listening to me so far." He rolls his eyes but I see the amusement in them.

"Fine Daddy, walk me to the bathroom." I whine playfully.

Hardin raises his eyebrow and smirks.

"Don't call me that again or I will have to take you back to bed." He winks and I hurry out of the room before I am too tempted to stay.

He follows behind me and sits on the toilet as I take a shower.

"You're going to have to take me to my car, I should have driven myself here." I didn't think about this last night.

"You can take my car, I will get a ride on campus to your car."

"You're going to let me drive your car?" I gape.

"Yea. However, if you wreck it don't bother coming back." He says. Part of me knows he is somewhat serious.

"I should be worried about you wrecking mine!" I laugh and he tries to open the curtain but I pull it closed again and hear him chuckle.

"Just think babe, after today you will be in your own shower every morning." His voice carries over the water as I rinse the shampoo from my hair.

"I don't think it will really hit me until we are actually there."

"Wait until you see it, you will love it." He boasts.

"Does anyone know that you are getting an apartment?" I ask. I already know the answer.

"No, why would they need to know?"

"They don't, I was just wondering." The faucet creeks as I shut the water off.

Hardin holds a towel open for me as I step out and wraps it around my soaking body.

"I know you well enough to know that you think I am hiding the fact that we are moving in together from my friends." He says and he is right.

"It just seems a little odd that you're moving out of here and no one knows."

"That isn't because of you, it's because I don't want to hear their shit about dropping out of the fraternity. I will tell them all, even Molly after we move in." He smiles and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"I want to be the one to tell Molly." I laugh and hug him back.

"Deal."

After multiple attempts to keep Hardin's hands off of me as I get ready, he hands me the keys to his car and I leave. The moment I get in the car my phone vibrates.

*Be careful. I love you.* The text reads.

*I will. You be careful in my car :) I love you.xo*

*I can't wait to see you again. Meet me at five. Your crap car will be fine.*

*You should watch what you say or I may accidently hit a parking block in your's.* I smile to myself as I send my reply.