Chapter 79.

Harry ended up staying the night in my room last night after Tristan and Steph left to go to his apartment. The rest of the night was spent talking and kissing before Harry finally fell asleep with his head on my lap. I dreamt of a time and place where we could actually live together. I would love to wake up every morning to find Harry next to me, but it's not realistic. I am too young.

Monday morning is now here and my alarm was set ten minutes late, throwing my whole morning off. After I shower and do my makeup quickly I wake Harry before plugging in my blow dryer.

"What time is it?" He groans.

"It's six thirty, I have to blow dry my hair."

"Six thirty? You don't have to be there until nine, come back to bed."

"No, I still have to do my hair and get coffee. I have to leave here by seven thirty, the drive is forty-five minutes." I remind him.

"You will be there forty-five minutes early, you should leave at eight." He closes his eyes and rolls back over.

I ignore him and turn on my blow dryer, he takes a pillow and covers his head with it. After curling my hair, I go over my planner again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

"Are you going to just go to class from here?" I ask him as I get dressed.

"Yea probably. Can I use your toothbrush?" He smiles and gets out of bed.

"Uh, I guess. I can just buy a new one on my way back." I tell him. No one has ever asked to use my toothbrush before. I mentally picture myself putting it in my mouth after he uses it. "Yea, you can." I reiterate. I can't help but notice that his eyes travel up and down my body.

"I still say you shouldn't leave until eight, think of the things we could do in thirty minutes." He smirks. My eyes travel to the bulge in his boxers and my body immediately heats. My fingers stop on the middle button of my shirt as he lazily crosses the small room to stand behind me. I gesture for him to zip my skirt, his hands brush my bare skin before he slowly zips my skirt up and I tuck my shirt into it.

"I have to, I still have to get some coffee. What if there is traffic? An accident? I could blow a tire or need gas? I could get lost, or not be able to find somewhere to park. What if I have to park in the very back and then I have to walk a long way and I will be out of breath, so I will need a few minutes to.."

"You need to calm down baby. You're a nervous wreck." he breathes in my ear. I look at him in the mirror. He looks so perfect when he wakes up, his sleepiness making him look softer.

"I can't help it, this internship means so much to me. I can't take the chance of messing it up." My mind is racing. I will be fine after today, after I know what to expect and I can plan my week in accordance.

"You don't want to show up there nervous like this, they will eat you alive." he places a string of small kisses down my neck.

"I will be fine." I hope. Goosebumps cover my skin from his warm breath against my neck.

"Let me relax you first." His voice is low and seductive, laced with sleep.

"I.." He trails his fingers over my collarbone and down to my chest. His eyes meet mine in the mirror and I sigh in defeat. "Five minutes?" I ask and beg at the same time.

"That's all I need." I move to turn around but he stops me.

"No, I want you to watch." He purrs in my ear. I feel the familiar ache between my legs from his words. I gulp and he moves my hair over my left shoulder and pushes him body against mine. His hand travels down to the hem of my long skirt.