Chapter 64.

I force my feet to move faster, I have never been very athletic but my adrenaline is in full effect. I reach the end of the street and I begin to tire. Where the hell am I going to go? I don't remember the path that I walked back to my dorm last time and I stupidly left my phone in my room.

"Tessa stop!' Harry yells again. I stop. I stop dead in my tracks. Why am I even running from him, he needs to explain why he keeps playing games with me. "What did Zayn say to you?" What?

When I turn around to face him he is only a few feet away, due to the shocked expression he holds, I know he didn't expect me to stop.

"What Harry! What could you possibly want from me?" I scream. My heart is pounding from running and from him breaking it.

"I.. " He seems to be at a loss for words for once. "Did Zayn say something to you?"

"No.. why would he?" I take another step forward so I am face to face with him, well I would be if he wasn't so much taller than me. My anger is rolling off of me.

"I'm sorry okay?" He says quietly. He looks into my eyes and reaches his hand out to take mine but I swat it away. He ignores my question about Zayn but I am too mad to care.

"You're sorry? You're sorry?" I repeat, my voice comes out in a laugh.

"Yea, I am."

"Go to hell Harry." I begin to walk away, he grabs my arm again and my anger boils over. My hand flies up and smacks him, hard. I am surprised by my violent actions as he is and I almost want to apologize for hitting him, but the pain he has caused me is much more than a slap on the cheek.

He rubs his cheek with his hand and looks back to me. "What the hell is your problem you were the one kissing Zayn!" He yells. A car passes and the driver stares but I ignore it. I don't care about causing a scene right now.

"You're not seriously trying to blame me? You lied to me and played me like a fool Harry! Just when I thought I could trust you, you humiliate me! If you wanted to be with Molly why not just tell me to leave you alone? Instead, you feed me that bullshit about wanting more and beg me to stay the night with you just so you can use me! What was the point what did you get out of it, oh besides a blow job!" I scream, the word tastes odd coming out of my mouth.

"What? You think that's what I am doing? You think I am using you?" He shouts.

"No, that's not what I think Harry, that is what I know. But guess what? I'm done, I am so beyond done. I will move rooms if I have to so I don't have to see you again!" I say and mean it.

"You're overreacting." he states and it takes everything in me not to slap him again.

"I'm overreacting? You didn't tell your friends about us, you didn't tell me about this party, then you left me standing in the parking lot like a dumbass while you left with Molly out of all people! Then I show up here to find Molly on your lap, and then you kiss her. Right in front of me Harry. So my reaction is justified." I say, my voice much quieter, exhausted. I wipe the fresh tears from my face and wait for his response.

"You kissed Zayn right in front of me! And I didn't tell you about the party because I don't have to! You wouldn't have wanted to come anyway, you would have been too busy studying or watching the damn paint dry" he hisses.

"So why even waste your time with me? Why even follow me out here Harry?" He doesn't say anything. "That's what I thought, you thought you could come out here and say sorry and I would stay a secret, you're boring little hidden girlfriend. You're wrong, you took my kindness for weakness and you were sadly mistaken."

"Girlfriend? You thought you were my girlfriend?" He almost laughs. The pain in my chest is magnified by a thousand.

"No.. I." I start to say. I don't know what to say.