Chapter 61.

The next morning I wake up before Hardin and manage to roll him off of me and untangle our legs without waking him. The memory of him breathing my name in relief and all the secrets about himself he disclosed to me makes my stomach flutter. He was so unguarded and open last night, it made me care for him even more. The depth of my feelings for him scare me and I am not ready to face them yet. I get my curling iron and small bag of Steph's makeup I borrowed, with her permission of course, and walk down to the bathroom to get ready and brush my teeth. The hallway is empty and no one knocks on the door while I get ready. I'm not as lucky as I make my way back to Hardin's room. Three guys walk down the hall, I recognize one of them as Logan.

"Hey Tessa!" he chirps and flashes me his perfect smile.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask politely. I feel awkward with the three of them staring at me. 

"Good, just on our way out. Are you like moving in here or something?' He laughs.

"No, definitely not. Just uhm.. visiting." I have no clue what to say. The tall guy bends down and whispers something into Logan' ear but I can't make out what it is so I look away.

"Well, I will see you guys later." I say.

"Yea, see you tonight at the party." Logan says and walks away. What party? Why wouldn't Hardin mention a party to me? Maybe he doesn't plan on being here? Or maybe he doesn't want you to come. My subconscious adds. Who throws a party on a Tuesday anyway. When I reach Hardin's door it opens before I reach the handle.

"Where were you?" He says and opens it wide enough for me to walk in.

"Doing my hair, I wanted to let you sleep." I tell him.

"I told you not to be wandering the halls Tessa." he scolds me.

"And I told you not to boss me around, Hardin." I add sarcastically and he chuckles, his features softening.

"Touché" He laughs and steps closer to me. He places one of his hands on the small of my back and puts the other under his shirt onto my stomach. His fingers rough with calluses, but gentle on my skin, move higher and higher on my stomach.

"However, you really should wear a bra when you're roaming the halls of a fraternity house Theresa." He brings his mouth to my ear the exact moment that his fingers find my breasts. He rubs over the sensitive area with his thumbs, making them harden under his touch. He sucks in a sharp breath and I am frozen but my heart is racing.

"You never know what kind of perverts are lurking in the halls" he breathes softly into my ear. His fingers swirl around my nipples, before he pinches them lightly between his thumb and forefinger. My head falls to his chest and I am unable to control my moans as his fingers continue their gentle assault.

"I bet I could make you come just by doing this." he says and applies more pressure. I had no idea that this could feel this..good. I nod and Hardin chuckles, his mouth against my ear.

"Do you want me to do that? Make you come?" he asks and I nod again. Does he even have to ask? My heavy breathing and shaky knees should give it away.

"Good girl, now lets move to the .."he begins, my alarm on my cell phone interrupts.

"Oh god! We have to leave in ten minutes Hardin and you're not even dressed. I'm not even dressed!" I pull away and he shakes his head and pulls me back to him. This time pulling my pants and panties down my legs. He reaches over and shuts my phone off.

"I only need two minutes, that leaves eight to get dressed." he says and lifts me off the floor, taking me over to the bed. He sits me down on the edge, kneels in front of me, and pulls me by my ankles to the edge.