Still the same pt2

(Tessa)

I stand myself up, dry my fake tears, but then feel as if my hair was being yanked!

"YOU FOOL!!" DarkStar yelled, pulling tighter on my hair.

"YOU'RE MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE! IF YOU DON'T COME TO THE UNDERWORLD AND MARRY ME, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL DIE!!"

"SO? JUST LET IT DIE!!! I HATE IT!!" I yell back, still in pain.

"But Tessa! It's your-mph!" Jay started, but Nya covered his mouth.

"He's right! It is your home!" DarkStar said. "Think about it... Your father will die along with it... So will you."

The others look at me. Yes if it dies or if I die. The other dies along with it. My father assigned all the power of the underworld to me.

"I don't care. The whole world hates me. Ever since I've become a ninja.... I've been nothing but trouble. Wherever I go there's trouble...besides,.. Everyone in the underworld will just teleport up here.... Just finish me, off and leave these guys alone. .." I said

"TESSA DON'T!" Kai yelled

"IT'S EITHER MARRY HIM, OR LET HIM KILL ME TO STOP ALL THE CHAOS. THE LONGER I STAY HERE THE MORE PROBLEMS ILL CAUSE!" I scream

DarkStars face shown an evil grin.

"I may not have a queen or a home anymore... But I can still take over this world once she's gone..." He said.

DarkStar readied and attack. I closed my eyes, and spread my arms, ready for it.

"Tessa... No..." Sensei said

"I'm sorry you guys..." I said. DarkStar fired the attack.

(Lloyd)

A white flash filled the room. Temporarily blinding us all.

When our vision was back. DarkStar was nowhere to be seen... But a body lay on the ground beneath our feet.

Kai, Cole, sensei, Zane, Nya, jay, and I all cried at finding my sister dead. Right beneath us. Now there's nothing we can do to bring her back.

Absolutely.

Nothing....

Sensei picks up Tessa's fallen body, and moves her to the bed.

Everyone was crying.

I could just name everyone.

Zane's sparks of emotions.

Kai's sniffling, and weeping.

Coles silent tears.

Jay trying to hold them back.

Nya bawling into Kai's shoulder.

Sensei's sad expression on his face killed me a second time.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I threw myself onto Tessa and cried.

I sobbed loudly.

"I HATE YOU DARKSTAR!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO HER!!!" I screamed

Soon sensei pulled me off of her.

(A few days later)

For the past few days no one has mentioned her name, her powers... Anything.

No one has fought anyone. No one has actually spoke to each other.

Finally today we hear a voice.

A familiar voice... One we haven't heard in a while since her death... It couldn't have happened.