Under and above

(Cole)

We watched as Tessa past thought the portal and it closed after her.

Kai, Zane, Nya, sensei, and I teared up, Lloyd bawled, but jay was perfectly fine.

*** a year later

No ones been into Tessa's room in a year so I walk into the cabin and into Tessa's room. It mentally died when I walked in.

She left her weapons and gi. But she took everything else.

I walk around her room and find a notepad on her dresser.

Tessa must have written a note.

She did, but before I read it, I just remembered everything she said to me before she left.

"We have to... There's nothing we could do.... Just forget me, erase me from your memory... For all I care you can kill yourself... Just do it when I'm gone,... You could finally be able to start your life.... Date other girls..."

I tear up even worse and pick up the note pad. I sit on her bed and read it with her fighting fans and daggers on my lap.

He note said.

To everyone.

If you find this, just know I miss you all.

Before I left I gave you guys some of my exes powers to help you.

Cole, don't take anything personal, but it's over... Just forget me.

Kai, Zane and Lloyd, don't think about me too much...

Nya you were an amazing friend

Jay, even though I hated you, I'll miss you.

Sensei... I hope that one day, you will use that travelers teas I've told you about to bring the ninjas with you to visit..

I really do miss you all... You are my family... I love you guys....

Your ex-ninja

Tessa.

I cry more after reading the note.

I start to leave the room with the note in my hand but stop and read it over again,...

Maybe there IS a way, to see her again.

...the travelers tea...

(Tessa)

Ever since I've gotten back to the underworld the word has spread that the princess has returned. I've kept Coles scythe with me every day. I keep it with me 24/7 .

I hope they have found my note...

Anyways my training has been going on for the year now I'm ready though... I found out that the monsters were called Guckics. They were large blobs of dirt, blood, and other stuff that can easily take out a city in twenty minutes.

And today is the day when I start taking care of these things.

I walk into the training room and regretted it today... There. My worst enemy.

Dark star always bragged about being the best, although I'm tougher and he's afraid to fight me.

His wardrobe has changed since last time I've seen him.

He used to wear black skinny jeans and a leather jacket.

Now it's a black cloak with chains almost every where.

"Oh no not you!" He cringed

"Yes it's me... Dad, please tell me I don't have to train with him!!" I squeal

My father shook his head.

"You're done training and he is your partner when you go and start. You will start near the dragon lands. The Guckics always start near dragons. If either of you screw this up, you will be forced to be bait for them." My father snapped

I wanted to go back to the above world, at least dark star doesn't belong up there...