Jealousy hurts...

(Cole)

The plan is to take everyone who supports Tessa and Kai being together, and right now is the best time. Sensei and Tessa are in ninjago city, and Kai's bedridden.

I've already taken care of Zane, now it's just Nya, Lloyd, and Jay.

I find all of them in the bridge, but they don't see me outside it.

I know exactly how to get them too.

Before I walk in, I grab three cups of coffee which I drugged with sleeping powder. The plan was to have them drink it and drag they're sleeping bodies into the same closet with Zane.

I grabbed 4 coffees (3 drugged, 1 not drugged) I walked into the bridge.

"Hey guys!" I try

They just turn they're backs to me.

"I know I know, I hurt Kai and everything, but I have apologized and he forgave me. I just want you guys to forgive and accept these coffees. I got your guys favorites! De-cafe cappuccino, a chocolate latte, and a Caramel espresso with cinnamon! Please just forgive me!" I lie

They accept and take a sip. They don't say anything else, and their out like a light!

I give a slightly evil laugh and drag their sleepy bodies into the closet.

Now it's just Kai....

I walk into Kai's room and he tighten his grip on his sword.

"Relax I'm not gonna hurt you... Yet..." I told him. He still couldn't trust me

"What are you going to do to me now?" He asked

"Nothing if you just go along with my plan..."

"I can't trust you..."

"And why not?"

"You beat me down after I asked your ex out.."

He had a point but I still needed to win...

(Tessa)

While sensei and I were in Ninjago City, sensei was looking for a special herb for some potion, and I was trying to bring my hair back to normal...

But nothing worked... I guess it's gonna stay like this...

Oh well...

Once sensei finds his precious herb we head back to the bounty. It's oddly quiet until I hear a blood curdling scream from Kai's room.

Sensei and I run into Kai's room to find Kai on the ground, with Cole slashing him with the scythe of quakes.

"COLE!?" I scream

He knows I'm there, h just doesn't turn around.

"TESSA HELP ME!!" Kai said in pain.

I couldn't handle Cole being this jealous. I make my hand glow a blue-green color and send a whip of energy across Coles face, leaving a red mark.

"COLE STOP THIS!"

"WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU COLE!? YOU NEVER HAVE ACTED LIKE THIS." Sensei said holding him Down.

"Kai took her from me..." He said breathing heavily

Red hot tears streamed down my face.

"I knew a different Cole, a better one... He's changed in the past year I've been gone." I said choking on tears

Cole seemed to not care anymore, he kept on beating Kai with the scythe.

Finally I've had ENOUGH.

I let loose a scream of anger, pain, destruction, and hate.

My eyes changed from a bright blue to a deep black, the mark of the dragon on my arm glowed, my nails grew into claws, a tail sprouted from my back, my skin turned to scales, and I grew to twice my size.

I am... The dragon of the underworld. CrystalNightmare.

I swiped my tail across the floor of. Kai's room causing Cole to trip, falling not his face.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE ANYMORE!! JUST LEAVE KAI ALONE, WHAT'S WRING WITH YOU!?" I yell forcing energy blasts at him.

He gets hit by a few but he's still okay, Cole picks up the scythe again and slashes me back and fourth until I'm back to normal... I'm too weak to continue, and he's going to kill me along with Kai.

Finally i was back to normal. My clothes were torn, my hair was back to blue, my dragon mark was normal.

Kai rushed over to me. My slashes were even worse now that I'm back to normal. I was loosing blood fast.

Cole tried coming at Kai to knock him off me, but Kai pushed him away.

"I won't let him hurt you anymore... I promise. If you're gonna die I'll die with you."

I'm not sure if I was going to die... But I slowly closed my eyes and said a few last words.

"I. Love. You. Both..."