Preperations

(Cole)

"I TOLD YOU RED AND BLACK!! NOT GREEN AND RED!!" I yell at jay while he's hanging the streamers

"WE'LL WE DIDN'T HAVE BLACK!!" He yelled back

I then smacked him across the face.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HANG THE GREEN ONES!!"

"WHY I OUGHTA- COME HERE YOU!!!" Then Jay came running after me!

I just wanted Tessa's party to be perfect.

But jay was ruining it!!

In the middle of Jays chase, my phone rang.

"TIME! OUT!" I yelled and picked up my phone.

It was Kai.

"We're in the hotel. Now what?" He says

"Whatever she wants, just make sure you guys don't come back for the next four days!!"

"Okay, just get done as soon as you can!" He said then hung up, and I was back to being chased by Jay.

"STOP!!" I yelled

"WHAT!?" Jay stopped and crossed his arms in anger.

I was breathing heavily now, "JUST, HUFF, LETS, GET THIS STRAIGHT, HUFF, WE NEED TO GET THIS DONE!! JUST TAKE DOWN THE GREEN STREAMERS, OKAY?"

"Fine..." He said then ripped down the green ones leaving the red ones.

Next I went to check on Zane.

He was in charge of the food, cake, and all that stuff.

I walk in and I'm punched in the face by an amazing aroma of over more than enough food!

"Oh, hello Cole! I hope this is enough for the party! I'm working on the cake now!" Zane said

"How did you- it's only been an hour! How did you make all this!?"

I take a look at everything he's made.

My god! Everything looks outstanding!! Brownies, cookies, pie, appetizers, chicken wings, etc.

I swear, Zane is the fastest cook, EVER!

"Is there something wrong?"

"This defies all logic..." I say

"I am a robot, robots don't need logic." Zane said with his back turned

"...just, keep it up, I'm gonna check on Nya and Lloyd." I tell him and walk out of the kitchen and into the cabin.

In Lloyd's room, him and Nya are at Lloyd's laptop, looking through Tessa's Facebook friends, and inviting them.

"Hey, guys!" They're still facing the screen when they reply.

"Hey Cole."

"How many people you got?"

"7 coming, 10 maybe, 2 no, 14 no reply." Lloyd said still facing the screen.

"Okay, keep working. And here!" I toss them Tessa's cell.

"Why and how did you have Tessa's phone?" Nya asked

"She left it in her room." I say and walk out of the room.

I walk onto the deck and find Zane still working, but on an ice sculpture.

"What are you doing now?" I ask

"What do you think I should sculpt?" He asks

"Um... I don't know. Tessa in her ninja uniform or something."

"YES! THAT'S IT! I will sculpt Tessa in one of her attacks!" Zane said and went to work.

I shrug and go into sensei's room.

"Ah, Cole, how is everything turning out?" He greets me.

"It's coming great! Everyone's almost done with everything! Well have three days to spare at this rate!"

"That's great. Just make sure Tessa doesn't suspect a thing with Kai!"

"Got it!"

I then walk out, and take a look around me... HOW DO THEY DO IT SO FAST!?