The special something...

(Authors note: hi everyone!! Do you remember the last chapter? Well you should! In the last chapter Cole said while he was packing things to take with him to the underworld, that he packed a "special something" well in this chapter you'll find out what that special something is... Keep guessing cause you'll never figure it out! Okay, maybe you will...)

(Jay)

"TESSA GIVE IT BACK!!" I yell chasing after the nun chuck thief

"Not unless you catch me!!" She yelled floating in the air right above me.

I keep trying to jump at her, but I'm too short.

"NYAH!!" She taunted, sticking her tongue out at me

"Grrrr, GIVE IT BACK, YOU!!!" I roared

She then flew off to the front of the bounty.

"Come get it!!" She yelled

I just turn around, walk into her room, grab her daggers, come back out, and hold them above my head.

Tessa notices I have them.

"PUT THEM DOWN!!" She growled in a deep demonic voice.

"Drop the nun chucks!!" I retaliated

We walked over to each other and Tessa made a dive for her daggers.

I pull them away quickly,

"NOT UNTIL I GET MY NUN CHUCKS BACK!!"

"We'll trade at the same time." She said

We both reached for our weapons, trying to make sure no one would pull a fast one, and after that, we both got our weapons back.

"... I. Hate. You. So. Much!" I said

"Oh thanks I love you too Gay!!" She said and stuck her tongue out at me again.

Talk about obnoxious!

I Mimicked what she said in a mocking tone, right when Cole came out.

"What were you guys doing out here?" He asked

"Nothing much, just hunting elephants... " I joked

Cole didn't buy it,he was really confused..

"She stole my nun chucks.."

"Ah, that explains it..."

"Did you give Tessa that thing yet?"

"What thing?" He must have forgot

"Remember!? The ring you were going to give her?"

"On yeah! No not yet, I haven't asked her to take me back yet..." Seriously!? He forgot!?

"YOU FORGOT!!?"

"YEAH, SO WHAT!?"

"YOU WANT HER BACK DON'T YOU!?"

"well yeah! But we'll get back together when it's time, okay?"

"You sound like dr. Phil talking to himself!" I say and walk away.

(Cole)

It was true I had a ring to give her, but it was a promise ring, I wasn't going to propose... Yet.

But I had to get her back first... But how...

The next day

I walk up to the ships main cabin.

I open the door a crack, and hear Tessa and Kai.

"So, let me get this straight, you're not sure about getting back together with Cole..." Kai says

"Mmhmm...I mean, it's kinda awkward, seeing him in like, forever, and then just going back out with him all of a sudden..." I just died a little inside.

I push my hand in my pocket and feel the velvet box...

"I get it...." Kai started

"Yeah..."

"Just trust your instincts....I mean, your powers must effect your choices or whatever!"

"I don't know.... My powers are saying yes, I should get back together with him... But, I've been down in the underworld for so long... My dark powers have been more active... So I can't really trust my powers anymore..."

Then it got quiet.

Am I going to loose her?

I look into the cracked open door, and Tessa's sitting on the table with her legs crossed, and Kai's walking around her.

Kai stops in front of Tessa on his third time around.

"Well, here's what I'll tell you... In my opinion, I'd say don't date him again. All couples that break up once will usually get back together, then break up again permanently."

"Really?"

"Yeah! It's happened to almost all of my friends in middle school! Also, it'll ruin your guys reputation as a couple." Kai finished.

Tessa thought for a minute.

"Maybe you're right..." She started. "You are right. I better go break it to Cole,.."

She started heading for the door, I tried to stand up but lost balance and fell, pushing the door open. Causing Kai and Tessa to see me.

"Cole?" She seemed surprised.

"I was just-" she tried but I interrupted

"Came to tell me something about our relationship. I know." I finished then walked out onto the deck.

Tessa and Kai tried coming after me.

I started to run.

"Cole wait!" Kai tried

I didn't answer, I ran To the edge of the bounty and jumped. (We do that ALOT don't we?)

I don't know where I'm going... Anywhere but here...

Once I hit the ground, I take the velvet box out of my pocket.

I stare at it for a while... Why would I even bother?

I turn and chuck the thing off into the distance. I don't wanna see the thing again.

Maybe I should have killed myself while she was gone...

I let out a yell of anger and pain.

"WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?" I screamed

Then I heard a familiar voice. "You took her from me!"

Who is the mystery voice!? Of course I know!

No it's not Garmadon.

Wait for the next chapter! I luvs u all!!!