Gone forever

(Tessa)

"COLE!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, while rushing to his side.

I picked up the razor and chucked it against the wall.

I felt Coles pulse, and lucky he still had one, he was barely alive.

"COLE!!" I started to breath heavily while crying.

Cole, on the other hand, was coughing up blood and gasping for air.

I used my healing power, and rubbed my hand over Coles neck, healing the large gash.

Kai, Lloyd and the others came rushing into the room with towels to wipe up the blood.

I brought Cole back onto his bed.

"What were you thinking!?" I said softly

"I'm not gonna see you again *cough* why bother living anymore?" Cole forced.

Sensei and everyone else left us alone to talk.

"Cole... We might never see each other again... Or hear from each other... But we can still live! Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean you need to kill yourself."

"I'm so sorry Tessa..."

"It's okay Cole... Once I'm gone... You can do whatever you want with your life.. You can date other girls if you want,... I don't care if you kill yourself once I'm gone actually... Just please don't kill yourself while I'm still here...please."

I felt a lump in my throat start

"Since I'm leaving tomorrow... You can plan how it's gonna be today... For all I care..."

I started to cry...

"Just forget me..." I said and walked out of the room.

I heard Cole try to get up and I just ran.

(Authors note: I am crying right now! ;A;)

(Lloyd)

I waited for my sister to come out of the cabin and to my surprise she was sprinting out of the cabin.

"Tessa?" I tried

She ran up to me and hugged me. She sobbed into my shirt.

"What happened?"

"I don't wanna go back!!" Was the only thing she said.

I tried comforting her, but nothing worked.

A little later she walked back into the cabin, into her room.

(Cole)

I watched from down the hall when Tessa walked into her room.

I took my scythe and followed her and she was packing....

"What?!" She snapped

I grasped my cut arm. "I want to give you something..."

She didn't turn around. "What is it?"

I held out my scythe "here. If you want me to forget you I will,but, I don't want you to forget me."

After she took it I walked out the door with tears streaming down my face.

I could hear her weeping softly after I left.

I don't know how I can forget this girl... It's going to be hard... But she wants me to... So will... Somehow..

(Tessa)

With his scythe in my hands I felt crushed, torn, and burned.

I dropped onto my bed and hugged the scythe. I cried hard... So hard sensei could probably hear me from his room.

"I won't forget you Cole.... But you can forget me..." I muttered to myself

After that I let out a scream of anger, pain, sorrow, and hate.

*****

The next day.

(Tessa)

I had everything packed, and my father was going to open the portal sometime later today.

I was still holding Coles scythe, and I was still crying.

I was sitting on the edge of the bounty and Nya came up behind me.

"I might of not knew you that well... But you were one of my best friends ..." Se tried.

"Thanks Nya... " I replied but a little to late she was already walking away....

I stay at the edge, hoping a meteor would come out of no where and kill me, and waiting for the portal.

During then I feel a soft kiss on my cheek.

I don't even have to look at who it was to know it was Cole,

"I'm going to miss you..." He said choking on tears.

I start up choking on my own tears,.. " I'm going to miss you too.... Just... Forget me... Erase me from your memory... Don't think of me again when I'm gone...."

I start rubbing my finger along the scythe.

"I'm not going to... I won't be able too.." Cole said

"Well you're gonna have too... Because before I leave I have to erase everyone's memories of me."

"No. You don't have to Tessa... I know you better than that... You'd never do that.."

Cole was right.

"Okay fine... I won't erase your mind... But I just want you to forget me, don't think of me.... Okay?"

Cole nodded and kissed my cheek again.

"You know... I actually thought we'd make it.." He said after the kiss.

"So did I..."

(Authors note: SOBBING ;A; )

Cole stayed with me until my father opened the portal.

Cole and I were hand in hand but he let go...

Before I'm about to leave, my father notices Coles scythe in my hand.

"Why do you have Coles scythe?" He asked

"It's a gift... Something to remember me by..." Cole said

"Very well... Tessa, say your goodbyes, and lets Leave." Dad said.

I started with sensei to Kai, Kai to Zane, Zane to jay, jay to Nya, nay to Lloyd, Lloyd to Cole...

"I guess this is... Goodbye... I'm going to miss you Cole..."

"I won't..." He said then winked.

Tears fell down my face faster and faster, the more I tried to hold them in...

"Goodbye." Cole said then kissed my lips for the last time...

We released, and he hugged me once more. I then walked over to the portal, waved good bye, and walked through.

======================================

Can I just say... I'm very emotional....