Hatrid between brothers... Again

(Tessa)

I stop reading after I hear Cole scream, "KAI IM GONNA KILL YOU!! YOU TOOK MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

"calm down Cole!!" Kai tried

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOU JUST STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!?"

"She's not your girlfriend anymore!!"

"Yeah, ANYMORE, BECAUSE YOU STOLE HER FROM ME!!"

Hearing them fight started to scare me.... I just remembered when we were on ninjago beach I told Cole I wouldn't go out with Kai no matter what... So I kinda started this all.

Then I noticed they're fighting got worse...

"YOU SON OF A B*TCH COLE!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" Kai screamed

"WHY I OUGHTA- COME HERE YOU F*CKFACE!!" Cole yelled and stopped towards Kai.

I heard Kai's footsteps. It sounded as if he ran out to the deck.

I heard more screaming, but it was hard to make out.

Then I heard a loud *BOOM*!

I think Cole has Kai pinned against the wall.i quickly ran out if my room and onto the deck to find Cole DID have Kai against the wall, and was about to punch him in the face.

"COLE!" I yell

Cole stopped his hand about three inches from Kai's face.

"PUT HIM DOWN!" I commanded

"But-"Cole tried

"DOWN."

Cole then dropped Kai.

I walk over to Kai. He's got a couple of bruises on his face, and a large scratch right under his left eye.

I sigh and shake my head, "Cole..."

"Well he-" he started but I interrupted him

"You've got to get over me... I know I said I'd never date Kai, but it's been a year. You just have to move on.." I said firmly.

I knew Cole was tearing up.

"I'm sorry Cole." I say helping Kai up.

I bring Kai into his room, Cole must have really jacked him up! He was limping, and cringing every step he took.

"What did Cole do to you?"

"He tripped me and kicked me while I was down, he punched me around the face a few times and slammed me against the floor several times." Kai said slowly.

I brought Kai to his room and he sat on his bed.

"Coles just jealous..." Kai says

"Yeah, he's jealous alright. Jealous enough to almost murder you!"

Kai didn't answer .

"I wonder how it's be if I grown up to marry Cole... If we went to a party or something and a guy started talking to me... He'd probably beat them up or something.." I think out loud

"Cole doesn't really act like this... I mean he's usually calm and I mean REALLY calm. He started acting like this a few days after you came here.."

"THAT'S IT!!" I yell

"What?"

"It's my fault he's acting like this. Coles acting like I'm the only girl he'll ever meet! That's why he doesn't want me to leave him!"

"Besides Nya, you're practically the only girl he's ever met..."

"Exactly! Being a ninja keeps him from meeting other girls that's why he won't move on!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh really? While you were gone, he tried Internet dating!"

(Kai)

Tessa seemed offended.

"Are you alright?" I ask

"... WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM!?" She says louder than she should have

"No one really knows..."

Tessa then told me some other stuff she suspected then went to her room. Then I was alone... With Cole some where on the bounty... Oh no.

I grabbed my sword and kept it near me. Just in case.

***

Every so often, Tessa came and treated my wounds with ice... And I was really often... Being the ninja of fire... I sorta melted the ice a lot... Sometimes on purpose! :3

Finally I was at the point of where I didn't need the ice, and Tessa only popped into my room only a few times.

During one of her trips she told me she was leaving me alone, and Zane was going to watch over me.

A least it was Zane and not Cole...

Zane checked on me soon after Tessa left.

"If you need anything, I will help you with it, as of being your brother!" Zane said

"Thanks bro!" I said and fist bumped him before he left

Kinda sucks, cause apparently Cole broke my wrist, and I wasn't aloud to leave my room.

(Zane)

****

Thirty minutes later.

Kai yelled for me and I walked into his room.

"Yes Kai?"

"Hey Zane!" He said happily

"What would you like me to do for you?"

"You do know, you don't have to be my, you know, slave?"

"Yes I know!"

"Okay then, that's all I wanted to tell you" he said then allowed me to leave.

I walked down the hall and was about to walk onto the deck, and was pulled into the utility closet.

I tried yelling for help but then I felt a hand cover my mouth.

"SHUT UP ZANE!" Some snapped. It sounded like Cole though

Cole then tied me up in rope and left me there.

I sense I know what he's going to do!