Flashback 5

Flashback 5

3 years ago...

It was already four months into the school year. I was depressed all the time. Kids considered me to be an ugly, creepy, nasty loser. Yesterday I saw Sean making out with his latest girlfriend, Andrea, in the hallway. Painfully, I had discovered that he was a player (Sean had gone through at least seven girlfriends so far).

Today, here I was, a knife in my hands. I was going to kill myself; I'd had enough.

I decided not to leave a note. I was sure no one would understand, anyways.

I had just gently pressed the blade into my wrist when the door burst open, and Paul strolled in. He was my mothers new boyfriend, her first in two months. He had greasy brown hair with gray streaks, large muscles, and long legs.

His jaw dropped when he saw me. "Danielle, what the hell are you doing?!" I remained silent, looking at my slightly bleeding wrist. "Don't do that!"

"B-but..." I swallowed tears. "I have nothing to live for."

Then a smile tugged at the corners of his lips. Paul walked over, still smiling, and rubbed my arm soothingly. "Not true."

Eyes studying the design of my bedroom carpet, I murmured, "You're lying. There's nothing left."

"Of course." I met his eyes, and what I saw sort of scared me. They were swimming with hunger, deep amongst the blue color.

"I mean..." Paul kept stroking my arm. "I mean that, you haven't even felt life yet. The excitement. The thrills. The..." He smirked. "Satisfaction."

Now, with fear arousing courage, I replied in annoyance, "What do you want?! What do you mean?!"

He grinned and pulled me towards the bed. "I mean..this." And with that, Paul, my mothers boyfriend, smothered me with a deep kiss.

He kept kissing as I felt and heard zippers unzip, clothing come off.

And lying there, helpless, muted by his never-ending kiss, I had my virginity stolen.

---

Quick A/N:

Ok, so sorry to disappoint all those who were looking forward to it, but no, there will not be a huge sex scene.

Perverts.

And I apologize to my faithful readers!!! Big time!!! I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, soooooo sorry! But this weekend I had to help people move to a new apartment. And for the other days, I have no excuse except for laziness! Sorry!

~YourRoyalGeek~