Soulshifter2love

A shifter among wolfs book 1 by Soulshifter2love

Paige appears to be a normal 17 year old student who loves art and the nature around her. But looks can be deceiving. She is the last Soul-shifter alive and has recently moved to a new town with a mixed community of humans and werewolves alike. When troubles from the past come to haunt her she has to make a choice : Keep her secrets from the wolves or make an unsuspected friendship?

Searching for the shifter bloodline book 2 by Soulshifter2love

After their ordeal with the hunters, Paige and Jacob are finally mated, set to rule over Luke's pack. Although Paige has her extended family, she still longs for her birth-parents. She and Jacob agree and, together with a small group, they set out on a journey to find the remaining soulshifters on earth, one Pure soulshifter and one Gifted soulshifter.

Look through my eyes by Soulshifter2love

Kimberly Hale was a normal girl who had a hard time struggeling her way through school. Like so many other kids, she was badly bullied by her classmates...until that bullying caused some life-changing results on her 17th birthday. Now, four years later, she goes to her new school with her best friend Kath. The fear of being bullied rises up when Kimberly has to meet new friends, new classmates... and maybe a new love? When Kath's friend William, a well-known player, is dragged into Kimberly's life, things get complicated. William keeps an eye out for Kimberly, hoping that he might win her over, but Kimberly is not so sure. After all, why would the university hotty love a blind girl?