Britney's Brush With Evil

One night, in the month of December, I was staying at my boyfriend's house, and it was time for bed. I fell asleep with no problem, and the night went on. But, about 4 a.m., I awoke. I had fallen asleep in Brandon's arms, and I was sweating. It was so hot that I rolled over and out of his arms. (Brandon has been saved for over a year and now lives for Jesus.)

When I rolled over and out of his arms, I heard what sounded like my mothers phone. When someone texts or calls her, that person is identified by voice. So the phone was saying "Teresa, Brandon's mother." Teresa is Brandon's mother, and every time Teresa calls my mother's phone that voice pops up. But my mother was at home and nowhere near me. I opened my eyes and felt a rush of energy fly threw my body. A huge fear came over me, and I tried to move but couldn't! With my eyes, I searched the darkened room. At Brandon's feet was his computer stool. On it was his phone. It makes a multiple flash of lights when someone texts him. I saw the phone light going off over and over again. Standing next to the computer stool, and at my feet, was a very tall, black figure. It was slightly leaning over me. I was horrified! I couldn't move an inch of my body, but I tired with all my strength and finally reached my left arm over for Brandon. Right when I touched him, I could move, and the figure was gone. Immediately, I woke Brandon for comfort.

Ten days ago, on January 4, I went to church with Brandon and his family. At the night service, I got saved, and now, I, too, live for Jesus. Honestly, I think that horrifying night in December was a demon trying to posses me, because the Devil knew I was getting close to God. And the voice of my mother's phone was a sign for God to go get help from Teresa. I know there's a heaven and a hell, and I know there's the Lord and the Devil. Always have faith, because God will always win.