The Orbs Who Visit

Ghosts, unusual lights, sparks, and funny goings on are not uncommon in my home. I am always being visited by someone who has passed over to tell me when someone is going to die. I now dread the experience.

Shortly before my father-in-law's passing, we noticed a little spark of light that was shooting around the room; this went on erratically for an hour or so. At the time, my father-in-law was in the hospital and his organs were shutting down; it was just a matter of waiting, there was no hope for him. We also experienced little motions, which I can only describe as faint hints of mist that seemed to "scuttle" across the floor. I knew he wasn't going to make it through, so I expected the worst.

Eventually, we got to thinking that the paranormal events were probably my mother-in-law who had passed away about five years ago, leaving my father-in-law on his own. The light seemed very excited; possibly she was getting excited, waiting for him to pass over. You can imagine how you would feel if you hadn't seen someone you loved in a long while! Anyway, this event passed and a couple of days later, my father-in-law passed away.

We were still getting visits, and we've learned that usually they go away once they are certain that you comprehend their communications and that you know they were there. I began talking to them, and I got my camera out. I began taking photos of these little lights. Sometimes there would be nothing to see, but on some of the images that I took, I found the most amazing things--my photos had orbs in them. If orbs represent people, that meant that sometimesI had eight relatives in my room at once! On other occasions, there have been one and two, sometimes three and four. The majority of times there have been only two. They usually get our attention first by doing something, and guess what that something has been? Well, about five times, they have picked up a piece of guinea pig poo and dropped it on the floor. They do this once to tell us they are there! My floor is wood, so this makes a little sound-I know that they are there immediately.

As I said, I began talking to these people, possibly relatives. I asked the people to go beside my lamp, unaware how many there were. On this particular occasion, there were two, and my partner pointed out that I had two lamps and that they might think I meant the one that was on the fireplace. I asked them to go on top of the fireplace to prove to us that they existed. I told them that I could see them on my pictures, and so then, they seemed to do as I commanded them in order to prove to us that they were really there. The picture I took showed a large orb right next to my lamp on the fireplace. I asked them to go on one of the large cushions, and they did. I asked them to stand in the corner of the room and be as bright and as big as they could be, and they did. They come and go and try their best to impress!

One night, a few days after the death of my father-in-law, we returned from a night out to get away from the grief and the events of that day. I sat on the settee and my partner stood at the end, asking me if I wanted a coffee. We suddenly noticed that "scuttle" noise that happened before had just went across the windowsill beside us. Whatever it was, it was trying to gain our attention. I got the camera out, and my partner took a photo of me. A big orb was above my head, and there was a face in it. The face can clearly be seen and my partner believes it is his uncle, who has visited us before, just after his death, with my partner's mom; they were green and red orbs then. Anyway, I have since blown up the image we captured and I believe that this is firm evidence to suggest that life goes on after death. My partner's uncle can clearly be seen and I tell you, he wanted to be seen. He knew we were capable of seeing them on camera and posed for the picture-above my head! We were overwhelmed.

Since then, we keep having visits. I talk to them and take photos. I have many photos; they are not on all of them though. I believe in them, and they are not simply dust or whatever on the lens. Those orbs are people, and even though they may be frightening or first, I believe we have nothing to fear from them.