My School Is Haunted

My name is Amber and I am 14 years old, and im in the 8th grade. My school has been here since around 1900 so it's kinda creepy. Here are some weird paranormal encounters I have had.

Ok, so the first creepy thing that happened to me when I was in the school bathroom... I don't know if this is a rumor or not, but everyone says there was a girl named "Sally" that hung herself in a bathroom stall, and that stall is always closed for some reason... Being brave, I went in there by myself. I've been in there by myself many times and nothing ever freaked me out, but this time I was in the stall that was shut, and all of a sudden I heard a whisper say "Hi Amber" in a weird voice. I freaked out and ran out of there...

Okay, so in my highschool class everyone was staring at the clock... I look up and the hands were going completely crazy! It totally freaked me out how it was acting.. Another time I was in class, and the door was completely shut. Out of nowhere, the handle made a sound and it bursted open... A classmate of mine said "Amber??!?! did you see that?" I was like, "yeah" and then I just tried to ignore it. The same thing happened again a different time, and this time the teacher saw it. The door swung open for no reason at all, and she just commented, "Yeah, I think this room is haunted or something. It always does that." I dont know if im overreacting, but that to me is freaky...