Chapter 27

copyrights 2013 © Elena Sgro

all rights reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Selena hurry up, our company is waiting" Luca growled from the other side of the bathroom door. His voice was husky but stern at the same time and it made my body tingle.

I shivered, my cheeks flaming as I looked in the mirror while applying my mascara. After Luca had kissed me we talked and he took me for a walk around the compound. I clung to his side the whole time we walked around scared by the lustful looks the other males had given me but Luca just chuckled and held me closer.

He was so sweet to me it made my heart sing but I knew I had to be good for him, I didn't want to get on his bad side because I knew bad females got punished and it wasn't a good sort of punishment.

"I'm done Luca" I called to him as I added the finishing touches of my lip gloss.

I rubbed my lips together to smooth out the excess lip gloss and fluffed my hair before tugging at the hem of my short dress. I wanted to look good for Luca and though the short tight black dress that basically felt like a second layer of skin and showed of my cleavage not leaving any mystery to what was underneath, wasn't my style I knew Luca had liked it since he picked it out for me and I wanted to please him.

I turned my head slightly and saw Xavier mating mark, there was a slight twinge of guilt that erupted in my stomach but it wasn't for Xavier. My guilt was for Luca, for letting someone like Xavier who didn't love me, mark me. I belonged to Luca and it was wrong and disgraceful of me to let anyone but him mark me, I honestly had no idea what I was thinking when Xavier had marked me. I ran my hand over the mark and shivered, the memories I had of Xavier ment nothing to me now all that matter was what I had with Luca.

The door was flung open making me jump, but I then relaxed when Luca's frame too up the open doorway, his eyes darkened with lust and he licked his lips in approval making me smile.

"How do I look?" I asked as I turned around for him.

"Absolutely ravishing" he growled huskily. I blinked and he was right in front of me his hands on my hips in a vice like grip as he pulled my body flush against his making me giggle.

His lips came down on my neck kissed up and down my pulse that beat quickly and let his fangs graze me skin making me moan as I leaned into him, my legs going weak. I gripped onto his biceps to stop myself from falling on him. He growled lowly in his throat and pulled away, his eyes red glowing and luring me in.

"Let's go shall we, we wouldn't want my guest to be waiting" he hissed low and huskily making me heart squeeze and my body tingle.

He let go of my waist but made sure he kept his hand on my arm to keep me steady and led me out of the bathroom, out of the bedroom and into the hallway.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. Luca had explained to me that this dinner and the guest we had attending where a big deal. I wasn't fully paying attention to what Luca was saying because I was to busy day dreaming about him, but I did know that this dinner was bringing together a lot of important people for some army Luca was creating.

The word "army" coming out of Luca's mouth was not a every reassuring thing, in fact it was terrifying because I even though I loved Luca I knew just how ruthless and how much of a sadist he was. Part of me didn't understand how I could love such a gruesome man and deep down it felt wrong but every time I looked into his eyes something just felt so right and I saw love there, there was always lust but love was in his eyes as well.