Chapter 14

Copyright 2013 © Elena Sgro

all rights reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I growled in warning at Xavier as he started to pull my bra strap down. My legs were still wrapped around his waist and I was having an internal battle with my body that was begging me to give in, but I just couldn't. Not when I had a bone to pick with my beloved mate that was still kissing and sucking my neck, his lips moving over his mark on my neck and pressing a gentle kiss making me resist the urge to moan.

I pushed against but he wouldn't budge and growled in warning telling me that he was comfortable where he was and didn't intend on stopping what he was doing.

"Xavier!" I hissed at him in warning.

My hiss fell on deaf ears as his nipped at my neck and grinned his hips in to mine.

I bit down on my bottom lip hard suppressing a groan of pleasure. Having Xavier like this was something I had craved for months but under the circumstances I had to fight my urges.

I had a bone to pick with my mate and now that I knew he was alright I was going to make sure I picked that bone.

I wasn't going to psychically hurt him, I wouldn't do that nor could I do that but I was going to speak my mind, I just needed to get Xavier off me so I could concentrate on what I wanted to say.

His lips ran over my neck again before they started to descend down to my collar bone and along my shoulder pushing down my singlet strap as he nipped and sucked.

"Xavier!" I hissed again as I shoved against his chest more.

He grunted but still didn't budge. I mentally slapped myself as I realized that my legs were still wrapped around his hips which would have been giving him the encouragement to continue is tortuous actions on my body, they I was dying to give into.

I unhooked my legs as from their comfortable position and slid down his body until my feet were firm on the ground but Xavier didn't seem to notice what I was doing one bit, he was to focused on ravishing my body.

It had felt s good to slide down his body to have that sort of friction. God I wanted it again-

I mentally shook myself snapping out of my drooling state and coming back to what I was about to do.

His fangs still grazing along my skin and I closed my eyes tight biting the inside of my cheek to stop the moan I wanted to badly to release.

I wanted to give into to Xavier there was no doubt about that. I needed him. The bond that we shared and the reaction my body was being to let me give into him with proved that, but I wasn't going to let anything continue any further until I talked to him and he understood what I was thinking and feeling. My brain wouldn't let me give into him until he understood where we stood and who I was now.