Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

My dream started like this

I was standing in at the edge of a pit. The wind crashing against my face. whooshing passed my ears and making my hair fly wildly everywhere. There were storm clouds in front of me, covering the top of the mountains. And I could see the thunder and lightning boomed from the far. It looks like there was going to be a great storm.

I felt something heavy in my hand. When I looked at my hand I saw it was a sword. It was beautiful and felt perfectly balanced in my hand. There were diamonds encrust in the hilt. The blade was three foot long and looked very sharp. It was a beautiful sword, but I didn't know why I was holding it.

My whole body felt heavy too. Like if I just got thousand pounds on me. I looked at my body and saw I was wearing a brown armor chest Roman style and with elbow pads and knee pads too. It felt heavy, but I knew it was more safer to used them.

I looked back at the mountain and noticed for the first time the clouds were spinning around the top of the mountain. I knew for sure that there was something very powerful at the top and that sent chills down my spine.

Jason, the army is ready” A sweet voice said behind me. I knew that voice anywhere. When I turn around my suspicious were right. It was Anastasia. She was wearing blue jeans and a pink shirt under a armor with her pink converse. I got to admit that she look pretty than ever. “We are ready to go”

OK, I'll be there in a minute” I replied.

Are you Ok?” Anastasia asked walking beside me.

Yeah, just... thinking”

Don't worry, everything will be fine”

Then my dream shift to another place.

I was in the middle of a battle, there were weird creatures fighting around me. I saw a dude with a black bull's head fighting with a two bladed ax. He was fighting against another creature with a falcon's head and the body of lion.

I on the other hand was fighting a man with a long beard and the size of a kid of seven or eight year with a two blade ax way to big for him, but he moved the ax like if it wasn't heavy. For some reason I knew that he was dwarf. After I cut his left leg the Dwarf fall dropping his ax. I walked to another enemy that had a sword and started fighting him.

This one had pointed ears and nose. Long blonde hair under a helmet. He was wearing a brown armor. He was good, I was having a hard time fighting him, but I was doing good so far. I was so in to the fight that I didn't noticed the creature behind me with a knife. When I, finally, saw it I was to late to defended me, I turned to the creature, but he just stabbed me with the knife on the stomach. I cried in pain and dropped to my knees. I heard my friends called and yelled my name, but I just fall face first to the floor. Everything around me was moving slowly. I saw monsters and elves fighting each others and then BAM! Only darkness, coldness and silent.

Then my dream shift again.

I was in a cave. It was dark and wet all around me. There was stalactites in the roof of the cave that were shining. It would have being beautiful, but the place radiate way to much evil and power that make me want to run out of there, but I couldn't it was if like I was glued to the floor.

So you are here, young rider?” A metallic voice asked, “Apparently your powers let you dream about the future and go to other places while you are sleeping”

What?” I asked confused. I got powers? I can see the future? What does him mean by that? I don't have powers, I mean I'm just a kid!