chapter 4

Chapter 4:

We made it back to the the point where we were supposed to meet again. We found almost all of our rocks in our way back there. We even found some arrows Indians' points and put them in our backpacks.

“Well, seems like we have almost all the rocks” Dustin said with a smirked glued to his face. “What did I told you guys the rocks won't go any where”

“Yeah, yeah. Don't let it go to your head” Naomi tease.

“Yeah, because you already have a big head full of air” Anastasia joked.

“You two are very funny, you know that?”

“Yeah, we know” The girls said at the same time.

After everyone done with their lunch and have some fun. The chaperons said it was time to get back to school.

We get on the bus and we went back to where we were sitting in the morning. The trip back was fast and quiet. We reached the school around six o'clock.

The huge windows of the school shining with lights inside meaning that there was teachers still working. The huge brown walls lighted by the wall lamps. There were benches in the front of the school filled with no many students, that stayed for tutorial classes after school, waiting for their parents to come and picked them up. The parking lot was filled with cars of parents waiting for their sons.

The bus stopped at in front of the school and Mr. Dobly took attendance once more after letting us get out of the bus.

We waited in a bench for my granddad. He was going to picked us up when we get here.

“Well, bye” Naomi said walking to the school's gate.

“Where are you going?” Anastasia asked.

“Home”

“You don't want us to give you a ride?” I asked her.

“I don't want to be a bother” She said.

“Oh, you won't my granddad will give you a ride”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, come on. He is already here” I said pointing at a white truck. “Come on”

“Ok, thanks” Naomi said.

We walked to my granddad's truck and I climbed in the shotgun seat. Anastasia, Dustin and Naomi sat on the backseats. He had the A/C on, and it was so cold I shivered, but it felt good at the same time.

“Hey, guys” Granddad greeted us.

“Hey, Grandpa” Dustin and Anastasia said. They called him grandpa to, because they almost live with us. No, that they got problems at their home, but they like to be at my house always. I don't mind that, because I'm only child and the company helps.

“Hello, Mr.” Naomi said.

“Oh, hey” Grandpa said with a smile. “Who are you young lady”

“I'm Naomi Campbell”

“Nice to meet you Naomi” Grandpa replied, “I'm Frederick, but everyone called me grandpa”

“That means you have to called him grandpa too” I replied.

“Um...ok”

“So how was the field trip?” Grandpa asked us. “Any mosquitoes attack or something?”

Mosquitoes weren't the worst we found in the field trip. “No, but we found real dragon, grandpa. Can you believe that?” I thought to say that to him, but that would be very smooth, don't you think? (Note the sarcasm please)